• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Spotting/bleeding exactly one week after intercourse

Jojono2

Reaction score
Hi, just wondered if anyone had any input before I test. I have VERY irregular periods my last one was in October, had sex on the 13th Feb and exactly a week later had what I thought was the start of my period but it never got heavy, barely needed a panty liner, mainly when I wiped, about an hour of cramping on one of the days. Then it stopped, nothing since. Then today have been cramps almost period like, when I wiped had browny tinged cm but ever so slightly and then nothing, just on and off mild cramps. Never ever had a "light" period either? Thanks in advance, sorry to drag on x

Could be implant. I had tinsy specks though not a lot some ppl get large amounts. Or u didnt o. When i didnt o i got spottin 1 day 2 days of extremely lightbaf and 1 day of spotting and that came earlier than usual. So its hard to tell. If you knownundef od by opk or bbt then id say ib x

I don't ovulate very regularly and I've never had that type of bleeding before? Just weird, thought someone may be able to shed some light x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"