Spotting? Could it be...

ImpatientLiz

Reaction score
Hi all,

After some advice. My cycle has been a bit all over the place (28 - 35 days) since coming off the pill 5 months ago. I was expecting to ovulate late this week or early this coming week but, my body has shown no signs of it. Normally my CM changes and I get crampy the week before but, I've noticed nothing.

Last night my husband and I DTD'd and since, I've had a tiny bit of spotting. Could this be implantation, maybe I ovulated early last week without realising? Now I'm even wondering if I could have got lucky last month because I don't feel like I've ovulated? AF was very light and only a couple of days which isn't normal for me?

Im so confused!! I know I wont get any answers unless I take a test... but now my minds doing circles - haha!

From fertilization to implantation is usually 5-6 days, I've heard it can be as short as 4 days, but not overnight, sorry. I'd say the bleeding, if it's just a couple drops, is just from vigorous BDing.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I know I wouldn't have conceived last night. I was just mentioning when the spotting began. I wondered if I ovulated a week or so ago (early) and might have implanted now...

Oh ok, yeah I get that now when I go back and read it again. I suppose you could have ovulated earlier than expected, but a quick Googling shows that usually conditions are less than optimal for a successful pregnancy if ovulation is much earlier than cycle day 12. The fact that your period was so short might help though? I don't know, sorry. I'd just wait and test. Or maybe you'll ovulate this coming week still!

Or test now if your cycle was so light that it's possible to think last month was it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->