Spotting/cramping at 4 weeks

colta

Pregnant with a miracle
Reaction score
So, as the title says... I've been having some spotting. I'm only 4+3 and this has been a crazy nerve wracking experience already.

For the past few days I've had light brown discharge when I wipe after using the washroom (nothing on panty liner). Along with that I've had period like cramping off and on... Nothing that makes me take a Tylenol or anything... But noticeable.
Yesterday I had a few spots of bright pink/pale red after a particularly difficult bm (sorry tmi). I went to the hospital and they said I was too early for a scan (knew that), that my cervix was closed and there was a bit of old blood around it. They also ran my hcg and it was 310. (I'm going tomorrow for bloodwork to see if it doubles)... Today I'm spotting off and on some light pink/brown.

I guess what I'm asking is if anyone else has had issues like this and what was your outcome?
I've had a miscarriage and an ectopic pregnancy in the past... This is my first pregnancy in 4 years, (unexplained infertility).

So yeah, not feeling terribly hopeful... But just needed to hear others experiences and how things turned out.

I had light brown discharge when I was in my first trimester with my DS and it was nothing. Brown blood is old, and as for the pink, it could be things judt adjusting. Try to relax and see what happens in a couple of days. If you are super worried, I would double check with OB or ER.

Thanks for your reply... I'm keeping fingers crossed that my levels double tomorrow, that will help me relax on things...
I noticed your due date, I'm due the same day. :)

I just came back from my early dating scan at 7+3 weeks and see healthy baby spot on grouth with strong hb ,and had same cm as you are described but always light grey to dark dark brown from 4 weeks till this day only when I wipe
So spotting always not a problem if it's light pink to brown don't think too much of it ...wish you gud luck

So, as the title says... I've been having some spotting. I'm only 4+3 and this has been a crazy nerve wracking experience already.

For the past few days I've had light brown discharge when I wipe after using the washroom (nothing on panty liner). Along with that I've had period like cramping off and on... Nothing that makes me take a Tylenol or anything... But noticeable.
Yesterday I had a few spots of bright pink/pale red after a particularly difficult bm (sorry tmi). I went to the hospital and they said I was too early for a scan (knew that), that my cervix was closed and there was a bit of old blood around it. They also ran my hcg and it was 310. (I'm going tomorrow for bloodwork to see if it doubles)... Today I'm spotting off and on some light pink/brown.

I guess what I'm asking is if anyone else has had issues like this and what was your outcome?
I've had a miscarriage and an ectopic pregnancy in the past... This is my first pregnancy in 4 years, (unexplained infertility).

So yeah, not feeling terribly hopeful... But just needed to hear others experiences and how things turned out.

I'm experiencing the same thing right now! Just went to get my blood taken ... any update? How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->