Spotting, do you think it could be...

pixielou

Reaction score
I had some spotting on cd 28 & 29, never had this before did test today which is day 31 but negative. Feeling confused and very hungry even though had crumpets and tea a couple of hours ago. Feel so hungry that i feel shaky. What do you reckon, af on her way or could it be.

Anyone in same boat?

Sounds promising!

I know it can take 4 days for the hcg to rech your urine after implantataion, so negative test doesnt mean your are out!! fingers crossed xx

I got my BFP with a CB digi on CD23 (12DPO) of a usual 27 day cycle. Some ppl take a while to show BFPs but obviously not me. I actually got what looked like a BFP on 8DPO but the line vanished soon after so I think that may have been the dye going through the test.

The reason I tested on Thursday was because I felt really odd on the Wednesday. I had breakfast and then at lunchtime, I just wasn't hungry. I had a roll anyway and felt so bloated afterwards. I then had a tiny tiny bit of spotting on Wednesday night and on Thursday morning. It's stopped now and fingers crossed everything goes ok for me. But alot of ppl get really hungry I think so it could be a good sign for you. Good luck.

hi pixielou, i'm 16 days late and still getting :bfn: it's driving me mad!!! i'm always regular 28-30 day cycles!! don't know whats going on, haven't really been hungier i'm always stavin anyway :rofl:. good luck hope u get a :bfp: soon xx :hugs:

thanks tmr, Zooney-you must be climbing the walls! Have you been to dr's?

Now getting crampy and back feels tight and sore especially on the right hand side, like af is gonna start. Been to loo-nothing!

hi pixie, ye been the drs went last week told me 2 come back in 2 weeks if still no af and still getting :bfn: and they'll sort out boodtests!!! it's driving me bonkers :rofl: xx :hug:

Oh well, the :witch: got me last night. Got really bad cramps and then she reared her head! So I'm out, better luck next time. Good luck Zooney!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"