spotting during ovulation

Lin2013

Reaction score
Has anyone ever noticed any spotting during ovulation, its more like streaked CM only when i wipe? Ive never had this before and think today should be when i ovulate, cannot be sure as ran out of CMFM test sticks so havent been able to check for ovulation this cycle, but past 2 months its been on CD20

I've had the same problem, or similar. I've spotted on CD14 and CD15, today is CD16 and no spotting. I'm due to o either today tomorrow or the next day (waiting on a temp confirmation)... Just strange as I've never spotted mid cycle. And I'm hoping I still will ovulate.. An I don't know why it was before ovulation? So ur not alone in being confused.

I've read that a strong ovulation can cause spotting.

Cd22 i may have been to o? Idkk im not sure girl im in the mist of determining my own o day boowhooo i got ewcm cd21&22 yesterday after. Bd i noticed it and slightly this morningmaybe just maybe

When an egg releases it can in some cases cause a little bit of spotting.

I think it can be a normal part of ovulation for some women, however, if this is a new symptom for you you may want to get checked out by a doc. I recently developed that same symptom about 6 months ago, where there were streaks of old blood in my CM only during ovulation. I told my gyne who recommended a pelvic ultrasound, and they found a large cervical polyp and two endometrial polyps. Going to have to get them removed before I can even think about TTC! Hope that's not the case for you and it's just due to the follicle rupture from ovulation, but any new or unusual bleeding should be checked out by a doc. HTH!!

looked lastnight and early today as if it was my period, but now it has stopped again, dont know what to think, why would it stop and start also its never been so early before

Girl aftwr all i might get af early. Shes probably playing peekaboo lol

now today there is hardly any bleeding, just dont know what is going on at the minute, has anyone had this before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->