Spotting for days and late periods

Robynl123

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Hopefully someone can help with my question.

Basically for the past 9 days I have had spotting. Its a lot of cervical mucus with streaks of red, pink and brown blood.

It only happens when I wipe, no need for even a panty liner or pad! And it happens 1-3x a day.

No idea what is going on as my last period was Oct. 5 and I saw my doctor almost 3 weeks ago and said Im just stressed and to wait 2 more months of no period before I see her again.

I've had negative HPTs (had one faint First Response test) and a negative blood test almost 3 weeks ago (but this was before the spotting)

Anyone else had spotting for this long? What was it from? Also has anyone missed several months of their period?

Not had spotting for that long consecutively but when I came off birth control (yasmin) it took a year for my periods to sort out. I would go months sometimes 4 or more without a sniff of a period. I would also say that when I went to the docs to book in for tests to check everything was OK the pregnancy test was negative however a week later was positive! So always good to re test lol

I've had spotting for 8 days (if it was IB, it would've started 12 DPO). Last Mon it was brown & very little, Tues was red spotting, Wed red spotting or maybe very light period, Thurs-Sat red spotting, then yesterday & today is back to brown spotting but very little. I've taken several pregnancy tests & haven't seen a 2nd line, so I'm not sure whether to count this as my period & start tracking for next month or keep testing. I'm also trying to find an ob to get an appointment as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->