• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Spotting in am then nothing. due AF today

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

Im CD 28 of what should be a 28 day cycle. The past week I've had back cramping, bad skin and bloating so I was sure AF was on her way. Two days ago my tummy and back hurt the worst of all day then the next day it was gone. This morning I woke up with the smallest amount of light pink tinge to my CM so I figured AF was showing up but since my first pee this morning there has been nothing.
I've never really just spotted then had nothing before. I'm doing my best not to read into it but was hoping for some opinions As to what's maybe going on.

Should I still be expecting AF to show? Or hold onto hope maybe. My tests are in the mail and won't be here until tomorrow or the day after.

We only BD on cd 14 and then not till cd 20 and 21.

It really could go either way. I sometimes spot the day before AF comes on full force. It will get lighter as the day goes on, maybe from physical activity, and be completely gone by bed time then it will turn into a full flow the next day. If it doesn't turn into a full flow by tomorrow, it could be implantation bleeding. IB usually is dark brown, light brown or pinkish and usually only shows on the tissue paper when you wipe or mixed in with your cervical mucus. It is very scant and should not be too heavy.

Thank you for your reply. I'm a little over halfway through the day now and still no more pink cm and no cramps either. We shall see what tomorrow holds

I'm in teh same boat. Had slight, slight spotting yesterday and last night. Nothing much today and no AF. Fingers crossed. Any updates??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"