spotting instead of af?

girlwithcurls

Reaction score
Hi this is my first time posting. this is our second month ttc. we havnt been charting but have been taking my temp last week or so. last period was 29th dec 2013. so was due af on 26th jan. I started spotting (only when i wipe) pink mucus on the 25th jan, 26th light spotting(pinky/red) when i wiped and a few spots on liner only for a few hours then nothing rest of the day. 27th only when i wiped for a few hours in the morning then nothing since. my af is regular 28days starts off heavy then lightens up after day 3/4. so for me this was not a "period" and it never flowed it barely touched the pantyliner! I took a hpt on the 27th and the 1st feb but it was bfn.

am i pregnant and implanted late? or do i just put it down to a very weird period? im 34 and have never had a period like this before.

also my boobs are tender which doesnt happen after my af.

am i crazy or is my body just having a laugh with me this month????????Undecided

if im not pregnant i should be ovulating again in a week or so right?

Could you retest tomorrow morning? If that was implantation bleeding then maybe tomorrow will be bfp? Good luck x

yes i will do :) thank god for cheap strip tests. I will use the pregnancy and opk tests i have. I am either pregnant or i am going to ovulate end of next week.

i've got to get a line at some point on one of them :)

I did use a first response on the 1st feb (bfn) as i convinced myself that the cheap strip tests were lying to me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->