spotting instead of AF?

NoneInTheOven

Reaction score
Hey I was hoping someone would have some insight for me. My AF has always been irregular. Over the summer it came like clock work, the first day of every month. Last month it didn't come, I had some light spotting at the end of September. I tested on the third when the spotting had completely stopped. BFN. This month it was the same story. I've had light spotting the last three days, and nothing today.
I have no idea of what to do to regulate my AF short of going back on bc, which I really do not want to do. Does anybody have any advice/input on some other methods to regulate? Someone told me spotting could be caused by progesterone levels being too high, but how would I counteract that? :wacko:

Hey I was hoping someone would have some insight for me. My AF has always been irregular. Over the summer it came like clock work, the first day of every month. Last month it didn't come, I had some light spotting at the end of September. I tested on the third when the spotting had completely stopped. BFN. This month it was the same story. I've had light spotting the last three days, and nothing today.
I have no idea of what to do to regulate my AF short of going back on bc, which I really do not want to do. Does anybody have any advice/input on some other methods to regulate? Someone told me spotting could be caused by progesterone levels being too high, but how would I counteract that? :wacko:

In the cycle before my last, i spotted BARELY for 6 days right when my period was due. As in, I only saw a tiny bit of blood when I would wipe, once or twice a day. I assumed day 1 of spotting was my period and on day 3 i started taking Soy. I stopped the soy after only 3 days instead of the normal 5 because i began to wonder if i was about to ovulate again due to positive opks (now I know that while taking soy it can give you false positives on internet cheapy OPKs). So i stopped. however, on the 14th day of that cycle i had a very strong O. I normally O on day 19-23 so it was way earlier. I had a great strong period after that too. I work with my OB and he said he thinks I just didn't build up much of a uterine lining that month so implantation would have been impossible anyways. Since then, I have taken soy again this cycle from days 3-7 and I am now almost 6 DPO. I will let ya know how it turns out :) I O'd on day 17 of this cycle.

Some people, if having irregular cycles and no confirmed O, will take soy randomly in the middle of their cycle for 5 days to induce ovulation within 10 days and therefore, a period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->