Spotting instead of period for two cycles...wtf?!

cupcakekitty

Reaction score
Previous information I have mild pcos and am overweight, have had "regular" cycles between 28 and 32 days. My old longest cycle was 42 days...

From April to September this year I had regular 30 day cycles I thought this was a dream come true but my last "proper" period was on 25th September.

Then on cycle day 24 to 28 I spotted very lightly with brown cm for four days and then again on cycle day 31 to 33. I refused to call this my period and for the following six weeks I tested and they all came back negative. Have had back ache, cramps, stretching feeling, sickness also I was ill with flu and assumed this maybe a cause for the non existent period?

On cycle day 59 (yesterday) I began to spot and it only appeared when I wiped which before meant the start of my period. Today I am still spotting and waiting to see if this spotting does become something more...if it doesn't I think a trip to the doctor's maybe in order?!

Anyone else having this problem? I just want to come on properly so then I can get busy baby dancing!!!

Advice would be more than welcome I need someone to talk too please!!!!!!

:wacko:

I do that throught my cycles and I'm not ovulating. might want to get checked to make sure your ovulating regularly. This may have been an anovulatory cycle.

I do that throught my cycles and I'm not ovulating. might want to get checked to make sure your ovulating regularly. This may have been an anovulatory cycle.

I may have to go doctors! This period is getting heavier so I am sure this is it a new cycle, I hope so! I would love to conceive over christmas!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->