Spotting, leaking breasts, evaporation lines?

itwasawendys

Reaction score
I had my implant in for about 6 months in which over this time I did not have any periods. I had it taken out on the 4th of November. And from this date we have been having unprotected sex regularly.

On the 26th of November I had the urge to look at the tissue when I went to the toilet and there was a tiny pink spot. I took a test and it was negative.

On the 10th of December (day 36?) I finally had a period which was fairly heavy, nothing compared to what I expected for a first after the implant, and only lasted 3 days.

On the 17th of December I took a pregnancy test as my breasts started leaking a milky fluid spontaneously (still are, though I take Prozac). It showed negative within the 10 minute time frame, but I looked at it the next day not quite 24 hours later and the test was still wet and there was a thin blue line making a plus sign. I did another test and it showed negative again.

Now I know that blue dye tests (Sainsbury's) are notorious for evaporation lines, though I did the trick where you dip it in fresh water to see if the evaporation line disappears and it didn't. The 2nd test was still showing negative.

Am I right in thinking that all of these issues are completely coincidental and that it was an evaporation line, my breasts are leaking due to another reason, I just happened to have spotting etc.

If anyone has any advice on any of the issues I's appreciate it!

Thank you

I work in a lab and I would never ever ever read a test after the allotted time frame, blue dye or pink dye, it doesn't make a difference. I couldn't imagine reporting a result like that so I just wouldn't go by it at all. If you are in fact pregnant give it time. You will test positive with in the ten minute window if and when you are pregnant. I understand how easy it is to hope (especially with some of the one in a million stories out there on the internet) but if you are you are and if you're not you will be better served by trying again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->