spotting mid cycle??

MrsMcCurdy

Future Momma
Reaction score
So I've been spotting tonight while at work. I had some cramps yesterday and they quit after a couple hours. And then today spotting. I started my period Dec 18 and I think I might have O'd the 30th or 31st.
It is just pink ish. No cramps now.
I'm also sick right now, don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Any ideas??

I would test with the earliest tester nearest to next af! I hope you are!!

By the way, we got married August 4th, 2012 and have been trying since July also!!!

Spotting and cramping 1 week after ovulation? Sounds like it could be implantation! :happydance: Fingers crossed for you!

Will a test pick up this early? And I thought of implantation bleeding but I thought it was supposed to be a literal drop or 2 of blood and that's it...? Not pink smudges 4 bathroom trips in a row?
I so hope it is though!! That would wonderful!!

Wow, that's so cool valliloves! Maybe we'll get pregnant at the same time too!

Implantation bleeding can be spotting over the course of several days I believe. As long as it is light but it can also be brown. Spotting can happen anywhere from 6-12 dpo, usually.

The urine pregnancy test usually becomes positive 4-5 days after implantation.

That would be cool to be pregnant at the same time!! Sending lots of baby dust your way!

Spotting can be just pink or brown tinged cm. That's what I had at 7dpo when I got pregnant in August (I'm not pregnant now, I ended up miscarrying).

So sorry knobby. I hope you get your sticky bean soon!!!
Thanks ladies for the info. I had no idea it could vary so much. Guess I'll be testing in a few days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->