spotting on CD18 and CD19, ovulation bleed or implantation?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by tryingin2013, Oct 14, 2013.

1. tryingin2013

tryingin2013 Well-Known Member

Hi all! This month I did not use any OPK. I am on CD 20 or 21, not sure as I was spotting on the first day and the next day full on AF. I'm not sure what day to consider CD1. I BD on CD9, CD10, CD12, and CD16 through CD20(every day at least once). I noticed EWCM on CD 13, 14, and 15. I don't really know when or if I ovulated. On CD 18(or 19) after BD with SO, there was brown staining on the sheets and both of us. Not an incredible amount, didn't soak through to the mattress pad. The rest of the day, nothing. The next morning, the same thing, but a little darker brown, but not more. The rest of the day and that night nothing and nothing this morning, even when BD.

I know this spotting could be just from BD, but it's unusual for me.

So the question is, could it have been ovulation spotting, or would that be too late. Is it too early to be implantion bleeding?

Oh, my last 2 cycles were 25 days, and the 3 of the last 4 were 28 with one being 29.