• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Spotting on metformin

laurenntrewen

Reaction score
Hello ladies

I am back after a few months break. I've been trying to get everything sorted out and now back to start trying again.

Basically my last period was 20th August 2013 and after seeing a consultant back in June 2013 he wanted me to have a blood test to find out why I was miscarrying after the blood test I was found to have poly cystic ovarian syndrome. After waiting 3 months for my doctor to do anything I was given an appointment to see another consultant at my local maternity unit.
I seen him last Tuesday 26th November and he said that my ovulation levels were on the low side but in the normal ranges which was a big relief so he put me on 500mg metformin once a day to start with and now yesterday on day 9 of taking it I had a bit of blood which has now stopped, Is this the start of my period or just my body playing tricks on me.

Sorry for the longwinded post I was just some of you ladies will be able to help.
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"