Spotting on & off for over a week

Elliebank

♥Mummy to Katie & Ethan♥
Reaction score
Hi ladies, just wondered if any of you had experienced this before....

My last af was 23.9.08. My periods aren't exactly regular but tend to be approx every 31/32 days (although recently I have had one after 14 days, then 21 days - due to stress I think). My last cycle was 31 days. Since cd13 (5.10.08) I have been spotting on & off - at first it was quite a bit (although only needed a panty liner, not a towel or tampon) so I thought it was going to develop into my af but so far hasn't. It's mainly been brown in colour but occasionally red (sorry if tmi). Since cd13 I've had a couple of days were I've had nothing, and the last few days it's been hardly anything (although seemed to increase yesterday...only to almost disappear today!) I've had sore nipples for over a week too (sore when I squeeze them gently - don't hurt against bra or anything). I normally get sore nipples at O time but it normally only lasts 2 or 3 days. Unfortunately I don't know when I O'd as don't temp (thermometer has arrived today!), do you think it could be O spotting, even though it's gone on for over a week? Or possibly implantation if I o'd early (but would it last this long?) or something else?!! Thanks xx

I have had the same for the last week.. since CD20 and im actually due on today if its going to be a 28 day cycle. I have PCOS and can be rather irregular, but have been a little more settled since losing 5st. They messed up a little last 2 months but seemed fine..

I had the same with nips.. but I have had more blood then brown spotting.. but i get mine mainly on loo roll but had to wear a liner twice this week and not enuff to say i actually needed it.

Hope it's a good sign for both of us. I'm feeling very tired :sleep: but then again haven't been sleeping well the last few nights so it's prob just cos of that. I see from yr other post that yr at the docs later, good luck with that, let me know what she says about the spotting

I've done a test today (internet cheapie) and I can see a 2nd line - but it is only faint & I'm not sure if it's pink or not so I'm not getting my hopes up. I've heard so many stories about the cheapies, I've got some more coming in the post today which are a different brand and are more like 'proper' pregnancy tests (not the paper strips) so I'll use one of them tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->