Spotting or super light AF

kmpreston

Reaction score
Girls I'm on CD63. Got BFN confirmed by bloods on CD59. FSH AND LH were in the normal range for a luteal phase. From CD59-62 I have had what I think is spotting. It has been in the following forms
- pinkish CM
- brown tinged CM
- some light but red blood
- more brown tinged stuff
- more pink CM
- slight cramping and some sharp twinges
All of this has been so light that it hasn't reached a liner/pad and is only there when I wipe. If I hadn't wanted to I wouldn't have had to change a pad at all (but eww!? Haha)

My question is this - is it possible for AF to be this light?! If so do I count this as AF and start counting a new cycle?
My usual AF is 3-4 days long, much more severe cramping, medium to heavy flow for days 1-2 and then light on day 3 and 4.

I so hoped that I was getting answers on Thursday but no.

I don't know the answer but I have the same. Spotting cd 28,29, 30 when I say spotting I mean brown or pink tinged cm when I wipe not enough to go on a pad & wasn't there every time just on & off. It is now cd 44 & it's started again :( do you have pcos?

I don't know the answer but I have the same. Spotting cd 28,29, 30 when I say spotting I mean brown or pink tinged cm when I wipe not enough to go on a pad & wasn't there every time just on & off. It is now cd 44 & it's started again :( do you have pcos?

Ye this exactly the same situation. Stopped again now. Don't think I have PCOS but I'll be going to the GP to rule it out next Monday if normal service hasn't resumed. I can't count this as AF surely

I went to the dr & mentioned it & she said she thinks it's down to my pcos & an anovulatory cycle which i have a lot of, but to go back if it happens for 2or3 months. Let me know how you go. I have cramps & more spotting now :( just wish my body would make up its mind what it's doing.

I went to the dr & mentioned it & she said she thinks it's down to my pcos & an anovulatory cycle which i have a lot of, but to go back if it happens for 2or3 months. Let me know how you go. I have cramps & more spotting now :( just wish my body would make up its mind what it's doing.

Did she say you should count it as the start of a new cycle or do you have to wait til a real period? I've not had an annovulatory cycle before (or at least not since I've been tracking O)

She said its not counted as a real period & to wait for proper red bleeding. Just hope it hurries up :) do you feel like your body is trying to ov? I think mine keeps trying to by the cramps ( i get ov pain & spotting) which i think Is also part of my pcos x

She said its not counted as a real period & to wait for proper red bleeding. Just hope it hurries up :) do you feel like your body is trying to ov? I think mine keeps trying to by the cramps ( i get ov pain & spotting) which i think Is also part of my pcos x

It could be but I'm not sure. My temps seem so low. Might do an OPK tonight just to seee where that's at

It's so confusing isn't it. I have been worrying there is something really wrong with me with this spotting so it's reassuring that you have the same.

It's so confusing isn't it. I have been worrying there is something really wrong with me with this spotting so it's reassuring that you have the same.

There's definitely something not right with both of us but can't be that serious

I'm sure you're right. Let me know what your ov test says. Mine have a line but no where near a pos for past few weeks.

I'm sure you're right. Let me know what your ov test says. Mine have a line but no where near a pos for past few weeks.

Yep that's where it's at and where its been at for weeks now

Yep that's where it's at and where its been at for weeks now

I think our hormones are a bit off this month. i seem to have a cycle like this every few months i don't have the spotting usually though. The odd anovulatory cycle for women without pcos is normal too apparently. Hope it sorts itself out quick though for us both though, it's annoying lol let me know how you go on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->