Spotting Question...

T

trynitey

Let me start off with saying that I am not TTC. I figured the ladies that are would know way more than I would. I don't chart since I do not sleep well and am up multiple times a night, and I have insomnia. I usually go off of my CM to estimate on when to avoid sex or whatever.

I'm currently CD26, 24 hrs ago, I started spotting and cramping. I assumed AF was coming - it's not abnormal for me to start on CD26 as my periods can range anywhere between 23 and 35 days. I go to bed, wake up in the morning and I've got full fledged cramping, back pain and a migraine.. all signs of AF. I was still slightly spotting but as time goes by, it's becoming less and less, almost non-existent. I've never had spotting that didn't have AF come within 3 or 4 hrs later. I'm going to guess that I'm between 10 and 12DPO. Could this be implantation bleeding, AF on it's way in a strange and abnormal way for me, or something else completely different?

did all your other symptoms go away as well?

I know for me, in my first pregnancy...i had no idea that i was pregnant but figured it was on its way cause i knew i was almost due for it plus i was getting the cramping and all...and then one day it just kind of went away and yet no period..but my bbs were still sore...so i took a test and it was pos.

It sounds like you could be tho i am not saying that spotting necessary means implantation. i would take a test to find out for sure.

good luck in getting the results you hope for :hugs:

I think i am due AF at the end of the week, but last week for about 36hrs when i went to the toilet and wiped i had blood streaks in my CM, but since then i have not had any, so i am happing it was an implantation bleed for me

Hiya hunni,

I too have been spotting this cycle. I started spotting on cd14 and it stopped yesterday, roughly cd20 so hoping it was a sticky bean settling in!

I'd wait a few days and take a test, do you have any other symptoms?

Lastnight I would have said that all of my PMS symptoms were still there full force.. woke up this morning and now I don't feel like AF is coming. Spotting has stopped too. I'm guessing that I should probably be starting AF anywhere between tomorrow and Friday.

I've been very very tired lately, but I've been thinking that it's probably just a low iron problem (haven't actually been checked).

If it was implantation spotting, how long would it take to get an accurate pregnancy test.

I'd wait until you think AF is due, this way you don't have to wait around wondering when to test. You could test now, may come out negative but you could try. IMO, I think you should wait.

Thanks everyone for listening to me. I appreciate it.

AF ended up showing up late lastnight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->