spotting rather than period?

laney611

Reaction score
Hello! I am very new to this and all the lango.
Here's what's going on. Normally my periods come pretty regularly; back aches, cramps, and bloating a few days before starting AF and usually lasting a good 4 to 5 days with heavy flow the first 2 to 3 days then lightens up towards the end. My last normal period was in January. February I was due to start on the 18th. This time I had no pms. No cramps backaches or anything. Then the 19th I noticed spotting when I wiped and that lasted 2 maybe 3 days. Very light just using a liner. Very weird and abnormal for me. I took a hpt on the 25th and got a neg. That was that. On March 7th more spotting showed on the tissue; again very abnormal for me never spotted in between or anything. The spotting lasted bout 5 days starting out a brownish color then light pink, red, light pink, ended in the brownish color. All thru the spotting I was having back aches and mild cramps mainly on the left side. The spotting eneded completely and the backaches continuted, oh along with headaches. I've been having head aches almost everyday for bout 3-4weeks. Some very bad and some not so severe. I've also been bloated alot through out all this. I scheduled an apt with my doc for march 20th. I took another htp 5 days before my period was due to start and got a neg again. AF in march was due on the 22nd. Now im 2 days late. The back ache and mild cramps are still there with headaches. Also, ive never had a yeast infection before and just yesterday I felt different down there. After researching a bit online I believe I may have one. My bf and I always have unprotected sex and not on any for of bc. Could pregnancy be a possibility or could this just be my hormomes going a bit crazy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->