Spotting right before expected Ovulation?!

Bakebino

Mom of 1 and Expecting #2
Reaction score
Has anyone ever experienced very light spotting right before expected ovulation? I am on CD 20..and I am expecting to ovulate tomorrow (or within the next few days). I use the CBEFM and have had high readings for the past 3 days so I expected a peak reading in the next few days.

Today at work when I used the restroom and wiped I had a very small amount of blood. Freaked me out...but I have had nothing since. I read online that light spotting can be normal right before Ovulation. I am almost 31 years old and I have never experienced this before. I know its not the witch because I normally get cramps right before she shows and I have had none. Anyone else experience this?

I've been getting brown some times red spotting right before O and a couple of days after it too for the last couple of months...got an appointment with my GYN in 2 weeks to see why...his nurse said that it's not normal to spot throughout the month...

Thanks for the response. It happened again today, only once when I wiped and that's it. I am sure I am not alone in this but until I get a peak reading on my fertility monitor I am worried something is up.

No spotting today but I got my 5th high reading in a row on the Fertility monitor. I just want to see the "peak" already!!

I now have a cervical ectropian and spot all the time, but when ttc dd, I would get spotting for a couple days before ovulation. My Dr said that it was probably just from the change of hormones. I did have cervical dysplasia at the time, but they removed it and I still had spotting- so I think it was just hormones. It's always best to get it checked, but most likely it's nothing to worry about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->