Spotting. Scared it's all over.

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm 6+5 today and last night had some very very lightly brown tinged mucus type discharge. Today I've had non until now and I have some very small like brown dots in my underwear. I'm extremely petrified after 2 previous losses.

Please ring a hospital
or your DR
I had bleeding TWICE with my last pregnancy
She will be 2 in March..
breath.. it happens.
Please keep us updated .
healthy pregnancy wishes sent your way

There could be numerous reasons for spotting so try not to worry hun. Especially if it's just mucus rather than blood. You've already had a scan with good hb so the chance anything is wrong is small. Have a visit to the docs if you're worried :hugs: xxx

Hun, please ring EPU for a reassurance check. I believe you had a scan not long ago and please don't think too much into it and it will make things worse.

So please contact EPU asap. :) hugsxxxx

I'm so sorry you're dealing with that! I agree with PP that it might be a good idea to get some reassurance from a doc. I know many people who have had various amounts of spotting throughout their pregnancies and gone on to have healthy babies. Try not to stress too much! Good luck and keep us updated:)

Thank you everyone! I called my midwife this morning (before I'd had any more) and she said call doctor if I get any more for possible referral to the epau. I'm out of town not near my doctors or my local epau. Maybe an out of town one would see me?

They can't do anything I suppose so I may just see how this progresses ♡

Gross picture incoming....

Creamy yellow gross pregnancy discharge.. and possible brown spotting? Such a small amount but I can't seem to shift the worry..

Attachments

• 2015-02-11 17.52.20.jpg
    2015-02-11 17.52.20.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 40
It's more greeny creamish

On the left I definitely think it's brownie maybe v light? It was quite 'watery' if you know what I mean, not thick. So scared. Doesn't look as brown now it's dried. Maybe it's v v v slightly tinged with brown and when wet it really freaks me out but doesn't look so brown now. I'm going to stop checking and wait this out ♡

To comfort you- I had some post- coital spotting the other night. It was definitely spotting without question and it was still not a big deal. It was watery and light red. My OB told me not to worry a bit unless it doesn't stop, is painful, or becomes bright red. Yours honesty doesn't look serious- BUT you know yourself best. Call your doc. Have you had a viability scan yet? Once you hear a strong hb the chances of miscarriage drops a lot.

Yes I have :) I had a scan at 6+1 and saw the beautiful HB
But I also did in my last pregnancy which ended in a loss, so it's hard for my mind to be put at rest with anything.

I haven't had any more since, it was such a small small amount and in nearly 3 days that's all I had. I shouldn't worry ♡

I'm having pink tinged CM that just started today. My appointment is next Thursday so I think I'm going to wait it out unless I start bleeding bright red and having severe cramping. I've had brown discharge before with my son. I was scared I was losing him because by the end of the day there was enough brown discharge to fill up half of a panty liner and this lasted for a week! He is now 10 months old so the bleeding didn't mean much.

I had brown spotting for a week 5-6 weeks and mine was definuteky brown. Your pic looks more like dried yellowy discharge which I get. Also had spotting at 14 weeks and everything seems to be fine so far.

Don't worry x

Thank you everyone. So scary! I haven't had any since I posted.. previous losses leaves me so on edge!!

I'm 7 weeks today and started spotting last time at 7+2. I only had a few spots... I do have a sneaky feeling it was due to a early scan I had and the pressure on the uterus cervix etc.

Let's hope it stays away... Thanks everyone!

Hun I get discharge all the time varies from a fan colour, cream and yellow tinged, I've even spotted 3 times already at 4, 8 & 11 weeks unless it's bright red and very painful I'd try not too worry too much hun :) as for the discharge In pic I'd say it's normal :) xx

Hun I get discharge all the time varies from a fan colour, cream and yellow tinged, I've even spotted 3 times already at 4, 8 & 11 weeks unless it's bright red and very painful I'd try not too worry too much hun :) as for the discharge In pic I'd say it's normal :) xx

Thank you:) I haven't had any more since thank goodness. 2 weeks 6 days.. roll on scan! :happydance: I can relax then. Thank you x

Had some more EWCM today tinged brown only when I wipe once. I hope all is well ♡

I get loads of ewcm normally I'm not really a discharge person but since being pregnant I get tons of it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->