• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Spotting- still!!

Ellbee78

Love my little boy
Reaction score
Well I've been spotting (dark brown) on and off for the past three weeks. I went to the docs after three days or so and said it was nothing to worry about but obviously I can't help it...everyone worries when the paper isn't clear!

I was on holiday last week in Spain (which was lovely!) or I'd have probably have gone back last week as it's on and off, no pain and only when I wipe, not on my pants. So I am going to make and appointment today as I am still really unsettled about it and want further reassurance that it IS nothing to worry about.

I know everything is probably fine but why do we torture ourselves with every little thing?? It's driving me mad and I can't settle!!

Ah I forgot to say I am 8w 4d....oops!

when I went to doc wig spotting she booked me in straight away for scan as soon as I hit 6 weeks. that was 2 weeks ago and pall be on way to scan soon. tell your doc that you're worried and ask if he'll get you am early scan just to check its ok or failing that go to a+e and pay that you spotting and pregnan. they'd do the same there. good luck with it x

I'm at the docs now waiting- if I don't get some sort of answer I am happy with I will head for a and e this afternoon. Is it unreasonable to want reassurance I am ok? Grrrrr!

Good luck! I am having exactly the same - brown spotting on and off for the past 10 days. No red, no heavy flow (just when I wipe) and no pain. They always say brown is old and nothing to worry about but I can understand why you worry as I am the same.

Fx and please let me know how you get on!

I had a scan this week due to spotting... Good luck!

Im exactly the same, started yesterday when i wiped and has been getting heavier. Never anything in my pants just when i wipe and its really dark brown and gooey!!

I got it again this morning, its never red and never any pain but its worrying. Everybody has told me its old blood because its brown, and i havent had a period since March so im hoping its just a clearout!!

I have MW today so hopefully that will put my mind at rest x

They have booked me in with the Early Pregnancy Unit at 12.30. Feel happy with that and that I will hopefully have some reassurance today!

Good luck! i had my booking in this morning and mentioned my cramping and brown spotting and i have a scan booked this afternoon. i'm so scared they won't find anything!!

Outside the hospital now- just about to go in. I feel sick with nerves!

i havejust had a scan this morning as I woke up to find discoloured discharge. Just had a scan i will be 7 weeks today there was little baby with heart beating away still a worrying time though good luck

Well...don't know how to feel about this...

Scanned at 6 weeks, not 8 as I thought. The nurse said it could either be that I have implanted later than I thought, which is likely apparently, or that the baby has stopped growing at 6 weeks. I have to go back in 2 weeks to scan again to see if it has grown. She said the first option is probably the most likely but can't really tell me any more than that, as it is old blood and not fresh.

I can't believe I have to be in limbo over this for 2 weeks or wait for the worst to happen. I feel so sick!

did you see a heartbeat or anything as that is usually encouraging? im thinking positive thoughts for you hun - ive seen lots of stories like this where the baby is just developing a little slower and then catches up at the next scan. maybe you did ovualate or implant a little later than you thought or are you very sure of your dates? thinking of you x

I'm not exact on my dates as we were trying but not seriously, just waiting to see what happened...so it is possible that my dates are out and she also said that implantation time may have varied.

She did tell me to be positive as the blood was old and there has been no pain. She also said it could be more implantation bleeding around 6 weeks which can happen.

Ah well I guess I'll just wait and see.
Thanks for your help you guys xx

Ahh hun. I can see why you've not been on much now. Thinking of you and everything will be fine xxx

Well I've just done a test and it is still positive and I still have had no other blood apart from brown spotting still. Will try to stay positive but feel like I'm in limbo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"