Spotting- still!!

Have you had bloods done to test your HCG?

No they didn't take any blood, and to be honest I was in such shock I didn't think to ask about blood, I wanted to go to the car and cry!

I hope you're out of limbo soon :hugs:

If the worst hasn't happened by the 22nd, I'm booked in for a scan so they can see if it has grown. If yes then it should be ok, if not then there's something wrong....11 days to go!

I know every tiny thing is so so worrying isn't it..I had an early scan wednesday and they put me back from 8+3 to 7+5..hardly anything I know and it's so inexact at this time anyway...I seriously hope everything goes well for you...a long wait I know...:hugs:

Well...don't know how to feel about this...

Scanned at 6 weeks, not 8 as I thought. The nurse said it could either be that I have implanted later than I thought, which is likely apparently, or that the baby has stopped growing at 6 weeks. I have to go back in 2 weeks to scan again to see if it has grown. She said the first option is probably the most likely but can't really tell me any more than that, as it is old blood and not fresh.

I can't believe I have to be in limbo over this for 2 weeks or wait for the worst to happen. I feel so sick!

I am 5 weeks exact today. I did not feel much of the cramp, more like pressure since gas/bloating and I had had spotting in week 4 (dark brown/ tan brown) then light tan brown discharge for 2 days, it was off and on for 2 days then it stopped. Went to ER, the scan did not show anything but a gestational sac (nothing in there) :-(. They sent me for blood test (HCG counts were 1894 for 4 week 5 days). I followed up with my OB/gynaecologist and they did the scan yesterday, saw the gestational sac measured 4 weeks 6 days (nothing in there), the doctor said I might be too early to see anything (based on my LMP, I should have been in almost 8 weeks now. My period is somewhat regular but sometimes every 2/3 months I am late 1 to 2 weeks) or I might be in an early stage of miscarriage. They ordered couple blood tests for me today and on Monday. I wonder if anyone is in the same situation. The waiting time is killing me. I do not have much of pregnant symptoms at all, my breasts were sore a couple weeks then it stopped, i have had constipation, bloating/gas stomach and just a little bit of nause

Well I only have just over 24 hours to go until the scan. Had no major pain or red blood and have only had 2 or 3 days spotting in the last 2 weeks.

Am feeling hopeful that my dates are out but am scared to be too hopeful. Have done 4 pregnancy tests since the last scan and all have been positive and my boobs are taking over my body.

Reckon I'll hardly sleep the next couple of nights until I know forsure what is going on.

I've had brown bleeding since Friday. Had nothing today though. I'm 6 weeks 5 days. Got early scan tomorrow. Am hoping that all is ok. Argh!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->