Spotting w/ Soy Isoflavones

Cessa

TTC#1 for 2+years
Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:

I'm on CD8 today... I started soy isoflavones for the first time this cycle... CD3-7. AF lasted from CD1-4 (light flow)... and I NEVER have any spotting in between AFs, once my AF is done, it's done! But yesterday and today (CDs 7 & 8) I have had some brown spotting and mild cramping :dohh:

I just wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with unusual spotting while taking soy isoflavones, or heard of anything similar?!

Thanks! :flower:

:dust:

I cant help you im affraid but i am intrested to find out as im planning to start it next cycle!

How much have you been taking?

I took 160mg of soy isoflavones per day for CD3-7... The way I hear it is that since I took 160mg of soy that's equal to 80mg of clomid (half).

I've heard some women say it made them nauseous or have hot flashes, so I took mine every night right before bedtime to try and cut down on symptoms.

So far no nausea or hot flashes, just the weird spotting.

i am getting this as well---strange -as never had this before either.xx
first time taken soy

I'm on cd 22 with ovulation nowhere in sight :( I wanted to try the soy to induce ovulation, :( but read that u can only take it at beginning of cycle.. When they say this are they taking people like me into consideration?

I had spotting this month for the first time EVER on CD 12, also the first time I have ever used soy so I know it was the soy. I'm 6DPO and have had no more spotting.

I took soy cd3-7 for the first time this cycle and I also had mid cycle brown spotting really worried me but think lots of women have had it.

Unfortunately it didn't bring ov forward from cd17. Af has started coming on this evening so cd1 tomorrow and I am going to try soy again but on cd2-6 this time. I was planning on taking 120mg cd2-4 and then 160mf for cd5+6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->