Spotting weirdness advice needed

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Ok last cycle over christmas my lp was 7 days. Normally its 10 and i have roughly a 33 day cycle. I have the occasional short lp. Im seeing the doc in 2 weeks finally got an appointment. Anyway yesterday at 9dpo in morning i had a load of brown cm and mean loads and i thought great another short lp. I was.wearing briwn underwear so hard to.tel but i dont think there was any red. Rest of the day clear cm. I might have wiped once and there was a tiny bit of pink.

Today little bit of brown little bit of pink hardly any compared to yesterday. Sooooo

My first q is would i class this as spotting as after the initial load yesterday i didnt need a pad although i used one expecting af? Just so i know if i had a short cycle.again.

I have done a test in the hope it was implatation but bfn but wasnt fmw.

Be blunt if you think i should class yesterday as af as i need to tell my doc.

And my 2nd q is do you get pink with implatation or should i just expect af. I am braced for af but uts nice to have a smidge of hope lol

When i as pg i jhad a shed load.of.brown implation cm but i was about 6 weeks maybe 7 at the time scared the lofe out of me but wasnt sure about the pink. I guess im not as something would have shown on yest im sure

You shouldn't count AF until you have flow of some sort. Spotting is just spotting. at 9dpo it could be IB so FX for you!

Wow cool it was just so much covered my underwear normally eith spottig literallyis little bits the amount was ust weird. Af should appear tomorrow so fingers crossed it stays away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->