Spotting

hopefor2

Reaction score
Hi, ladies!
I'm currently 8 weeks and this morning started having some pink/red spotting when I wipe. No cramping. I called the doc and they got me in right away for an u/s. Baby was measuring perfectly and had a good strong heartbeat so doc assured me not to worry. This evening it is still there when I wipe and i just want it to go away! My question is have any of you experienced this? If so, how long did it last?

I had pink spotting only after the morning following sex with the hubby.

Today I started spotting as well . It's the scariest thing . Makes me wonder so much . I've never experienced this before but by everything that I've read it seems to be pretty normal. When I was pregnant with my first baby I use to spot after sex :( other than that everything was okay . I'm sure you're fine just continue to follow up with your doctor. Best wishes :)

Thanks ladies! I have another scan this afternoon and doc will check again so I'm thankful for that. He wasn't the least bit worried yesterday but it still makes me uncomfortable and I wish it would stop. Now it's just pink tint when I wipe so hope it's slowing down. I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks before I became pregnant with my son and never had any spotting at all with him so it's both new and nerve-racking! :)

Hey Hun, hope all is well. I have had a bleed every week so far. Sometimes for days. Had a scan today all is well. Good luck hunny x

Thanks ladies! I have another scan this afternoon and doc will check again so I'm thankful for that. He wasn't the least bit worried yesterday but it still makes me uncomfortable and I wish it would stop. Now it's just pink tint when I wipe so hope it's slowing down. I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks before I became pregnant with my son and never had any spotting at all with him so it's both new and nerve-racking! :)

I had spotting with my DD, pink at about 6 weeks and brownish at 11.

At my 20 week scan I was told I had a low placenta which was covering the entrance to my cervix and had probably caused my early spotting.

My DD is now 21 months old and playing with mega blocks in the corner

Thanks again, everyone! Scan today went well...even saw little bean wiggling around in there. :) This evening I haven't seen anymore spotting. I hope it stays away! Good luck to everyone!

Yay! Awesome news hunny 😃 congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"