Spotting

Padan1111

Reaction score
I'm 7 weeks pregnant I guess and have only this week talked to a midwife to arrange my booking in appointment, which will be in 10days or so. This is my second pregnancy, I have a 2 year old.

Over the last 3 or 4 days I've been seeing spotting like brown discharge and occasional pink on wiping. I mentioned it to the midwife on the phone and she said it was likely implantation bleed and to try not to worry.

So I'm trying not to worry :( I don't have any cramping or sharp pain and my sensible head says to just keep calm and keep an eye on it. But I want it to stop! I didn't have any bleeding during my last pregnancy. I wish it could just be the same. I'm definitely more nervous now about this pregnancy than the first!

I've read quite a few posts on here about spotting and proper bleeding with good outcomes, so I guess I'm just venting. Although I did wonder if anyone had this experience and whether the spotting did stop and how long it took!

Thanks
x

I spotted around 5 weeks after BD. I had a whole mess of brown tinged cm come out at once and then for about 20 hours when I wiped brown discharge was coming. I then spotted at 12+2, 12+4 and 14 weeks. Primarily when I wiped. I spoke with my Dr. yesterday at my appointment and she said the same thing. If there's no flow or cramps you're most likely ok. There's so much going on and your cervix is engorged with blood and can be irritated for a number of reasons. We heard baby's heartbeat yesterday nice and strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->