spotting

manduk1982

Reaction score
is very light brown spotting in pregnancy anythin to worry about. Im 7 weeks pregnant and have experianced ever so little brown staining when i wipe. i have no pain with it either. Any info would be greatful

hey hun i wouldn't worry about it brown is old blood, most likely because everything is stretching out, i have had brown all through my pregnancy and also red. :hugs: i know its scary but i think it will all work out. This is my thread that i wrote if you need more reassurance. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/236029-little-hope-some-you-ladies.html

thankyou for your relpy and for your link. Makes me feel a big better now. i also feel like since I noticed the spotting that Im feeling a lot more sick too.

Feeling sick is a good sign hun :hugs: try not to worry.... way easier said than done i know :)

I have also had different colors of spotting throughout (since about 6 wks along). I was diagnosed with a small hematoma that is causing mine, but it can be from even something as simple as your cervix getting aggetated and releasing some old blood. Not to worry, only if you have cramps and or the spotting gets REALLY heavy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->