spotting

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by manduk1982, Dec 12, 2009.

1. manduk1982

manduk1982 Member

is very light brown spotting in pregnancy anythin to worry about. Im 7 weeks pregnant and have experianced ever so little brown staining when i wipe. i have no pain with it either. Any info would be greatful

2. Parkep

Parkep Very happy mom

3. manduk1982

manduk1982 Member

thankyou for your relpy and for your link. Makes me feel a big better now. i also feel like since I noticed the spotting that Im feeling a lot more sick too.

4. Parkep

Parkep Very happy mom

Feeling sick is a good sign hun :hugs: try not to worry.... way easier said than done i know :)

5. ladypotter

ladypotter Three Girls!!!

I have also had different colors of spotting throughout (since about 6 wks along). I was diagnosed with a small hematoma that is causing mine, but it can be from even something as simple as your cervix getting aggetated and releasing some old blood. Not to worry, only if you have cramps and or the spotting gets REALLY heavy.