Spotting?

jo2212

Reaction score
I was due on my period on Saturday so I took a test this morning, it came out negative and then I noticed some bleeding so I lost hope cause I just thought "oh well, AF is here".

But usually when I start my period, it starts off really heavy straight away with major cramping (I'm one of the unlucky people when it comes to periods).

Instead of starting off really heavy and painful, its been really light and doesn't feel like a period at all.

So of course I'm going to wait a few days to see how it goes. But is there still a chance I'm still pregnant?

Because I've been reading up on spotting during pregnancy and have found that 15-25% experience it during the first 3 months of pregnancy.

Oh and the test was a pound shop one and it said on the instructions "May not be accurate if used before 7 days after your period was due" which annoyed me quite a bit :/

Hi!

With my 1st I spotted for weeks so much so I got a private scan at 9 weeks gone as NHS wouldnt do it....and everything was fine.

I was due AF today and had a very light bleed on Tuesday with cramps and was gutted as I thoguht AF was coming. I tested and got BFN....until yesterday when on a cassette test got a very faint secod line at 12DPO...day before AF due. With my 1st I got great lines from 9DPO so thought it was an evap. Tested again today and there again a little bit stronger was the second line so FRER out and a clear second line appeared at 13 DPO a day late for AF.

Thing is I obviously implanted 3 days back and its taken this long to get a pos so maybe over the next few days if your bleeding was IB then you might start getting positives.

Good Luck Hun.

Emma.xx

how heavy and frequent was your spotting through out the day? If you don't mind me asking

Hi

I noticed it when I went to the loo when I wiped. Nothing on pants but put my mooncup in and had a little more light pink blood. Then nothing! So I think it was just light spotting, enough to get to tissue when I wiped but no further if you know what I mean? Erm as for frequency I guess it was mainly at lunch time and gone by evening.

Emma.xx

elmaxie, like you, i thought i was out for the month as well. Turns out that spotting that i had for a couple hours was IB. I also never get spotty before AF. Its always just a heavy flow and then tappers off. I was also confused because my BBT was still very high. The next day took an HPT and it was very faint, thought it was an evap line. The day after that i took one and sure enough it was positive! Sounds like there is a good chance that was IB! :happdance:

And just to let you know IB can be different even in the same woman (different pregnancys). I didnt get IB with my last pregnancy (MCed) but i did this time

Hi ladies, I also experienced spotting about 9 days before AF was due (so 5dpo) but it lasted only 4 days, I'm not waiting till Monday (AF is due then)... hopefully horrible :witch: won't come and I'll get my :bfp:

Good luck to you all!! :dust:

I was due on Saturday, and I started spotting this morning, stopped for a few hours, then just did a bit a few minutes ago.

I'm so confused I don't know whats happening :(

oh yeah, forgot to mention that i had spotting the day AF was due. (that was 11DPOs)

Hi lady's,

mind if I join u? I took a test on wed & got a faint 2nd line. Then took a test on thurs & got negative. Had a little (like almost none) spotting yest & today. I noticed it when I wiped, then I got one spot (literally just one!). Gonna take a test again tom.

I have a question...I started this pink spotting last night....I checked my cervix and it's kind of soft but instead of being low like it was last night it's starting to go back up again(I really got to quit checking it, but it's become an obession). And I didn't really get any blood, just that pink stuff. I keep going to the bathroom to wipe and check if it's stil there. I feel like I'm just in denial about af coming. I have felt for days before this that blood was just coming out and it wasn't. Periods don't normally start like this, I moght spot for a little while but not for this long, I've been spotting like this for over 12 hours now. idk...

Thanks for all your help ladies, but this is starting to look like AF has come to visit again

That complete :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"