Spotting

xxKelxx

Reaction score
Hi girlies

I'm 5 weeks + 2 days. Just went to the toilet and noticed very very light spotting when I wiped.

Is this normal? I hope so. Do I have anything to worry about?

No cramping feelings and haven't been BDing either.

Thanks

Kelly

Hiya, it is normal for some women but if it carries on then i would go to the doctors and ask their advice. Alls you can do is relax and hope and pray. I hope eveythings going to be ok for you and you will get loads of support on BnB :hug:

If you are worried ring NHS direct, they are brilliant....really useful. Hope everything works out ok x

Hi Kelly, a lot of women seem to get spotting and it turns out ok but like others have said, if you're worried, best to speak to your dr. Hope all is ok :hugs:

as ur so early i dont think anyone can help, its a waiting game but lots of women bleed and go on to have healthy babies. are ur dates wrong it could be implantation bleeding?

I had spotting/implantation bleeding...went for two scans and everything is fine so far (knock on wood)! If you have a negative blood type and your OH has a positive blood type, your doctor might send you for a Rhogam shot. Do you know your blood types? Best of luck to you. You are in our thoughts and prayers!

Jeannie

Thanks girls

I'm sure my dates are correct so not likely to be implantation bleeding. It's very slight and looks watered down on the tissue. I've put a pad on just so that I can keep an eye on it.

I'm at work at the moment so obviously really don't want to be here!

I've just moved from UK to Ontario, Canada and don't have a family doctor here. I have my first appointment booked at a prenatal clinic for 11 Nov. So I don't know who I would call to ask for any help? There are walk in clinics so maybe I'd have to go to one if it got worse? Not sure.

Will see how it goes. Wasn't too worried at first but now the more it's playing on my mind the more worried i'm getting.

Trying to relax.

Thanks.

I had spotting/implantation bleeding...went for two scans and everything is fine so far (knock on wood)! If you have a negative blood type and your OH has a positive blood type, your doctor might send you for a Rhogam shot. Do you know your blood types? Best of luck to you. You are in our thoughts and prayers!

Jeannie

I'm an A- but not sure what my partner's is.

I'm having the same problem right now. It happened last week for a few hours, then just started again now...very light and watery looking and pink color. I went to the DR on friday, he took my blood, then they took it again on monday, I get the results tomorrow. He wants to check my levels. Will feel better after tomorrow...hopefully. I asked him if he was worried he said 'no, not at all'. So I'm assuming it's all normal. But I would talk to your doctor if I were you, just for peace of mind even. Good luck!

OK so I just got back from a walk in clinic. Dr didn't really give me any indication of it being either way. Just said it may go away, but will have to just wait it out to see if I get any heavy bleeding/cramping.

He's referred me for an ultrasound though, but the earliest they can get me in is Nov 17th :growlmad:

Spotting is still there today, same as yesterday. Very very light watery brown, not reaching underwear or enough to wear a pad but I can see it when I dig with a tissue :blush:

I had some lower back ache the night before last though and got no pregnancy symptoms at all which worries me.

So I just have to wait and see. Fingers crossed

Thanks girls X

I bled but its always the best thing to do is call it in. WOw... Whata late scan O,o omg! That is nerve wrecking. I hope all is ok. Hugs

:hug:Hope everything settles down and your ok x x x x

Jeannie

Did you find out what your partner's blood type is? Did the doctor ask at your appointment? He should have.

Jeannie

Did you find out what your partner's blood type is? Did the doctor ask at your appointment? He should have.

Nope he didn't ask.

I would highly recommend asking your partner what his blood type is. If it's a "positive" blood type, I would call the doctor and tell him you are spotting and that you and your partner have -/+ blood types. Here's an article to read. https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/rh-factor/AN00566 I have had to get two Rhogam shots already - one with each pregnancy, early on, because of spotting.

OK so I just got back from a walk in clinic. Dr didn't really give me any indication of it being either way. Just said it may go away, but will have to just wait it out to see if I get any heavy bleeding/cramping.

He's referred me for an ultrasound though, but the earliest they can get me in is Nov 17th :growlmad:

Spotting is still there today, same as yesterday. Very very light watery brown, not reaching underwear or enough to wear a pad but I can see it when I dig with a tissue :blush:

I had some lower back ache the night before last though and got no pregnancy symptoms at all which worries me.

So I just have to wait and see. Fingers crossed

Thanks girls X

That sounds like what I had last Wednesday and Thursday (got my BFP on Thursday). Even when I wiped, the tissue would be clear, it was if I pushed it a bit further, although mine was brown, no pink to it at all. I think this could have been implantation or my uterus flushing out (?) - I think that's what I read so maybe that's what is happening to you? I hope everything goes ok for you. Mine has completely stopped now so hopefully mine won't return xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->