Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

baileybubs

Reaction score
Hi there ladies!!

I am so happy to be able to come over to this thread but I am soooooo nervous now!! I had a mmc in march at 12 weeks and it was the worst day of my life! Today I have been crying tears of joy and hoping this is my rainbow baby. But as my body failed to recognise the mc and I got to the 12 week scan fine I am now worried it will all happen again!! My edd is 9th April, if I managed to get my O day correct. But according to my LMP and what the doctors say is actually 2nd April.

Anyone want to be bump buddies??

TIA and sticky dust to everyone!!

EDD's;

Leinzlove - PAL guru - Rainbow baby Zoela Dawn born 15th January 2013 weighing 6lb 12oz!! :baby:

Bailey Rainbow baby Emilia born 5th April 2013 weighing 7lb 6oz :baby:

Jerseybean Rainbow baby Jake born 14th April 2013 weighing 7lb 7oz :baby:

Romatomato Rainbow baby Clementine Adela born 5th April 2013 weighing 7lb 9oz :baby:

Cheryl Rainbow baby Leo born 16th April 2013 weighing 9lb 3oz :baby:

Marathongirl Rainbow baby Sabrina born 26th April 2013 :baby:

pinkorblue11 Rainbow baby Castiel born 9th April 2013 weighing 6lb 9oz :baby:

Rainkat Rainbow baby Rayna Storme born 1st May 2013 weighing 8lb 12oz :baby:

Storm Rainbow baby Xander

Mightymom Rainbow baby Colton born 6th May 2013 weighing 8lb 14oz :baby:

Girlinyork :angel: recent :bfp: congratulations!!
srrhc :angel: recent :bfp: congratulations!!
ladykara :angel: recent :bfp: congratulations!!
Beccyboo :angel:
ginny83 :angel:
Ttcbabyisom :angel:

Left the thread but still cooking their rainbows;
Dan-o
tk2
elohcin
EMTamanda
H&H 9 months and good luck!

hey! congrats on your pregnancy! i have had 2 consecutive losses, and am now 10 weeks with my first! i totally understand how you feel, but what helped me through this one and stay mostly positive was focusing on something my sister said - you can't change the outcome....so for as long as you know things are going well, enjoy it! its true - you cant prevent a MC..... its hard to be so positive when all you know are losses, but the end result is so worth it!

i also have kept really busy - its been wedding season, so our weekends have been packed with events.

the chances of this pregnancy going well far outweight it not...so focus on that. its hard at times, and sometimes i got really down, wondering how i would cope it things went sideways, but you have to just pick yourself up and move forward...your pregnant again, that is totally exciting!

wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months....you can msg. me anytime! we are looking forward to telling some more people starting next weekend....super excited to share this news with more people! we had a scan on friday and I fell in love! i want others to know how happy we are!

Bailey - I'm also due in April and also had a MMC at 12 weeks, the baby measured 11+5... so I'm quite nervous about this pregnancy too now.

Did you want to start a April PAL thread? I've been thinking about it, but too scared haha

Thanks thinkpositive, I think we spoke a while ago on another thread! And now look at us!

So happy for you and being 10 weeks now, so exciting! And I agree completely with what you are saying and its true! I don't want to hate this pregnancy all the way through because of worry, I enjoyed the time I spent with my little bean and want to enjoy it with this one too!!

Thanks So much for your words! And have fun telling people!

Ginny - wow, almost the same story as me! Sorry for your loss, I can't wait to get past 11 weeks now but as thinkpositive says, we just have to enjoy it and we will cope if the worst happens! I am so excited to be pregnant again though!

Yeah I might change the name if this to April Rainbow babies but might leave it a couple more days, or might just do it now, may as well!!

What's your edd ginny?

Hey ginny, we're you born in 1983 too? Our stories are soooo similar if you were as I was born May 1983.

Haha pretty freaky - I was born in September 83!

I'm due 3rd April... It's actually kinda comforting to share this experience with someone who also had a latish 1st tri loss. Obviously I wish they had stuck the first time round though!!

Yeah me too, it was really hard to get my head round how I was almost on the 2nd trimester. If it had been a week or two later they probably would have run tests or something to see why, but I just got told miacarriage is a normal part of pregnancy.

I'm just watching One Born Every Minute, I can bring myself to watch it again now I'm pregnancy again!!
Just been to the doctors and been referred to the midwife on Thursday. They didn't even get me to give a urine sample this morning, just did my blood pressure! But I did a frer again this morning and it's darker yay!!

I'm so paranoid that im going to start bleeding! I don't know why I've get it in my head about chemical pregnancy seen as my mmc was 12 weeks! I think it's just coz I tested before AF was due.

Do you keep trying to "feel" pregnant? Like thinking "ooh do my boobs hurt?" or "donut feel queasy?" lol xx

I was also strangely worried about a chemical pregnancy too - but like you I think it's just because I tested early. I'm 4+5 now, so feel slightly more safe about it.

I don't have any MS yet - but I have to keep reminding myself that it didn't start until almost exactly 6 weeks with both of my last pregnancies, so I have another week to go haha. The scarey thing is though I had all my symptoms even after I found out I had lost the baby :shrug:

I was lucky and did have some testing done - some of my blood tests only recently which I'm waiting on the results and the baby had chromosomal testing which came back all normal.

I'm really scared about getting attached again - but at the same time I'm trying to stay positive! I think I'll have my dating scan at the end of next week/early following week.

Well according to my LMP I am 4 weeks + 6 but if I got my ovulation day right I'm only 3 weeks + 6 coz I was expecting AF tomorrow. I have told the doc that but they have still gone off my LMP anyway.

Hi Ladies,

It seems I am in the same boat as you all!

I had 2 MMC (blighted ovums) one in April 2011 (at 10w5d) and one in August 2011 (8weeks). The first started with pain and a little bleeding so doctor sent me for an early scan, showed that it was a blighted ovum.
The second time, in august, I requested an early scan and was able to get one at 8 weeks, i had no bleeding or pain just all the normal pregnancy symptoms like nausea, always tired etc. Turns out it was a blighted ovum again.

Me and my husband have been trying to conceive since october 2011 with no joy... until now!! I got my :BFP: on Saturday 28th July!

I am currently 4w1 and hoping this little one is going to develop into an actual baby this time and be due on 7th April!!!

Its such a mind-messer... i'm trying to be positive and not worry, but on the other hand i am kind of expecting it to happen again... if you know what i mean?

The witch was due on saturday 28th, and on Wednesday 25th i was feeling nauseous and dizzy, and soooo god damn tired ALL day!! i thought something was wrong.. but didnt think I would be pregnant as it has been 10 months TTC with my hopes being dashed every month!

I waited until the morning of my period being due and tested and was actually shocked to see the :BFP: !!!

Looking forward to having some due date buddies, and I wish you all the best of luck and sticky baby dust in the world!!
Please... please let this be our time!!!

XXXXxxxx

Hi jersey bean and welcome!!!

I am so happy for you for your BFP congratulations!! What a lovely surprise!!

I know what you mean about not wanting to get too excited and expecting bad things to happen again, but we have to keep the faith and try to enjoy the pregnancy! PMA!

I am also absolutely shattered all the time!! I went to bed at 8pm on Saturday!! Wish I could just sleep all the time! Loving being able to take naps lol!!

Yay so we have a merry gang of 3 now lol!!

Hi JerseyBean

Sorry for you losses - hopefully this time round it's sticky babies for all of us.

Will you be going for an early ultrasound?

Hi ladies,

Congrats to all of you on your BFPs! Do you mind if I join in?

I have a really similar story to yours; BO diagnosed at 11 weeks, followed by a very long, drawn out process of my body getting back to normal (had a D&C, and retained tissue passed several months later, doc made a real mess of it :(

I got my BFP just as we got out IVF packet in the mail, due to DH diagnosed with 1% morphology. Can't tell you how happy I am at the timing of this BFP :)

Due date is April 1. Jersey bean I feel exactly the same way you do- I am scared to get my hopes up and keep checking my symptoms to see if they're still there (like poking my bbs ten times a day to see if they still hurt-- ouch! yep, they do :)

First scan is in two weeks, don't know what I'll do if there's nothing there again. At least I will find out earlier this time...we scheduled it for DHs birthday and took the day off. It was his idea, though I told him I didn't want to ruin his birthday in case we got bad news--but he wants to anyway. I know he is optimistic :)

Good news, ladies, is that repeated BOs are not common, and Jersey, even though you've had two your odds aren't much different because of it. So I try to stay positive and focus on the 80% odds of success vs. the 20% odds of failure.

And once we see that little heartbeat the odds go to 98%- it's not far away! I will distract myself for the next two weeks and cross my fingers for us all!

Welcome ttc1at34!!!

Ooooh we are growing as a group it's exciting!!!

So I freaked myself out this morning!!! I had 2 boxes of twin pack Frers at the weekend, I took one on Sunday thinking it would be negative coz I thought AF was only due today, but got my BFP. So I thought I'd do a frer every morning to see the progression. Yesterday's was darker, opened the new box today and the frer looked different but thought nothing of it. Poas, and it was waaaaaaay lighter so I freaked out!! Thought maybe it had been a chemical and AF will come today!!! But then looked the box and realised they were ONE STEP first response not EARLY RESPONSE ones. I googled one step sensitivity and its 100miu which compared to the early resonate sensitivity at 25miu is really high so now I'm actually happy that I even managed to even get a faint line on the one step!!!

Sorry for that ramble I just needed to get that off my chest lol!!

I'm starting to think I got my O day wrong though coz I got a BFP on a digi on Sunday and a BFP on that 100miu one step today so I think maybe I'm more dpo than I think. Which is always a good thing lol!!

How are you ladies today? My boobs are really really sore ATM!

Hi all,

Sorry to hear all your sad stories...but congratulations on the good news! Can I join in? :)

MC'd around 8 weeks back in April for no apparent reason - emergency scan looked fine, heartbeat and all, then 6 hours later I was in A&E... BUT got a nice BFP on 20 July! Think I'm due sometime in the first week of April.

Boobs are sore (and growing!) atm, and I'm still a bit crampy. No sickness yet, and I haven't had the mega bloating that I got last time - but still early days I guess!

Hi cherry!!

Welcome to the thread!!

My boobs are absolutely killing me today! Sooooo sore! Still no sign of ms but I didn't get it last time at all so don't know if I'll get it. I did just have a mega flip out at my oh for no real reason. Then started to cry. Then told him he should be more understanding of my outbursts lol!! So now we are going out for a meal (despite the fact we should be saving) to celebrate being pregnant because I was getting upset about not being able to be happy about it and not being able to tell anyone lol!

So when is everyone's edd and when's everyone's next doctors appointments or scans and I'll put all the info on the first page of the thread.

Hi JerseyBean

Sorry for you losses - hopefully this time round it's sticky babies for all of us.

Will you be going for an early ultrasound?

Hey Ginny,

Yes I am hoping for one at around 8 weeks, so I will just have to wait another 3 half agonising weeks for that!
In a way I don't want one, but on the other hand I do... I'm just so scared that I could have an early scan and then still miscarry at a later date.. Sounds like I am being very negative and not very optimistic, but my mind can't help thinking these things after 2 blighted ovums!

I am trying my best to chill out, take naps, and be positive! Let's hope all that counts and I have an early scan that shows me a heartbeat!

I am praying we all have sticky ones!
X

It's had to relax isn't it!

I'm also going to be having an early scan at 8 weeks - 3 more weeks to go!

I found out my hcg results from my last blood test I had and they were great, doubling at a rate of 37.4hours :) This is what they are:

14DPO: 314
19DPO: 2900

Based on my LMP and O my estimated due date is 3rd April 2012... I'm gonna give myself some babydust in hoping it sticks hehe :dust:

Congrats on the news, Cherry!

Bailey, I decided that spending is the way to go, so just went online and spent way more than I should have on DH's birthday present. That little bean better come through for me now because I don't think we can afford IVF!

Can you request an HCG test so you can see the numbers double? Doing this helped me a little, though it's really the first scan I'm afraid of.

Jersey, I know what you mean about waiting for the scan. I have just under two weeks to go...scheduled for Aug 13. Wish I could just sleep it away and go straight to the day.

Symptoms so far: bbs are very sore this morning, had a headache for two days straight that finally let up today. My energy seems to have come back today, though--not nearly as drained as I was for the last two weeks. Is this a bad sign? Still light cramping off and on but no spotting--just clearish whitish cm. I think this is normal?

Jersey, your doc should offer you an early scan if you've been through a loss. My clinic didn't on my first pg, but after the loss they told me they would do it this time. Do you think it is better to wait to 8 weeks, or will the heartbeat be visible by seven weeks? (that's when I have mine scheduled)

How are you all doing with symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"