Spring/Summer IUI support thread

Realfemme30 - they just want to wait it out with me taking BC. My doctor doesn't want to start me on any meds until it's gone completely. I have tickets to see Wicked in London for my 35th so may have to give them to my parents now as if it's gone I'll be having tracking scans.

The witch needs to hurry up and get here properly so you can get going!!

NovemberRayne-Awe that socks but hopefully that won't be the case. When is the next time you go in? And yes she does......Lil ugly self

NovemberRayne - so sorry :( Hopefully the bc does the trick and gets rid of it for good. We're all here for you if you need to vent!

Realfemme30 - I have to go back CD2 of my next cycle, so should be around May 2nd, my 35th is the 6th eek

Kate26 - I hope so.. it was pretty large and so painful when I last went so it kinda makes sense it's not totally gone.. I feel really deflated it took everything to not cry in the Dr's office & don't have my OH home till Friday.. I need her cuddles

NovemberRayne- Oh ok. I'm sure it was very hard. Knowing me, I probably would've broke. But we'll see what happens. Just keep us posted hun

NovemberRayne - so frustrating :( at least it is half the size and you are moving in the right direction!

MrsLJO - how are you feeling today? anxious to start testing??

oh rayne, I'm sorry. all of this stuff is so up in the air and I hate how literally nothing is guaranteed in TTC. not having your OH there has just got to be the worst. I hate going through sad things alone. sending you hugs! and looking forward to next cycle for you - hopefully it comes around soon!

Oh rayne...that sucks. Nothing worse than a forced hold on ttc.

AFM: I am down 6 lbs in 7 days. This program is awesome!

I'm so sorry Novemberrayne being benched a cycle sucks so much. I hope it goes by quickly and the cyst goes away.

NovemberRayne- Oh ok. I'm sure it was very hard. Knowing me, I probably would've broke. But we'll see what happens. Just keep us posted hun

I will do definitely, besides I want to see all of you ladies getting your bfps
NovemberRayne - so frustrating :( at least it is half the size and you are moving in the right direction!

It's just so annoying, but I understand why. Would be no point of stimulating with a cyst there.

oh rayne, I'm sorry. all of this stuff is so up in the air and I hate how literally nothing is guaranteed in TTC. not having your OH there has just got to be the worst. I hate going through sad things alone. sending you hugs! and looking forward to next cycle for you - hopefully it comes around soon!

Thank you darling, just have to hope it's fine next cycle. I'm so in need of hugs today, but trying to tell myself, that it's not happening for the right reason. :hugs:

Oh rayne...that sucks. Nothing worse than a forced hold on ttc.

I know it really sucks!! It's been such a long road to get here.. but at least the start line is still in sight

I'm so sorry Novemberrayne being benched a cycle sucks so much.* I hope it goes by quickly and the cyst goes away.

Thanks hun, if it doesn't go I might actually cry. This is the second cycle I've missed out on because of the same cyst :(

Can they do anything to get rid of the cyst NovemberRayne?

Danser55 - the consultant said it could be drained but as they know it came from a follicle & nothing sinister they wont do it. I've been put on another course of birth control for 21 days and then get it rechecked on my next cycle.

Woohoo to all those who got AF who wanted it :)

I'm sorry November for the outcome of the scans. Like the other lovely ladies said- at least it's going reducing and going in the right direction. I'm really sorry.

Haven't been on for a couple of days because I think my AF is on her way. I nearly went out and bought tests yesterday but my wife and I agreed to wait until Friday. I've had no other syptoms a part from being a bit emotional and then grumpy as he'll (my staff love me at work at the moment) but that could be because I'm not due on in 2 days time!! Been tired too but that could be to lack of good night sleeps worrying! who know!
Didn't want to test to get a false positive but didn't want to see plain white either. It's only 2 more days so going to hang it out.

How are you getting on kate?

I had spotting today! af is on her way which is awesome. I called the doc and I am still waiting to hear back but by the sounds of it from his assistant I think coming off of the provera is fine as I have only been on it for 2 weeks (well I went off of it 3 days ago).

I start my letrozole again on cd 3. While we won't be doing IUI until my bmi gets lower (hopefully I will get pregnant before that though) I will be sticking around to see how everyone else is doing.

Thanks everyone just waiting on my nurse to email me back on what's next. I have to do blood work today and I should be going in tomorrow or Friday for blood work and ultrasound. I'll keep everyone posted.

MrsJLO- FX that AF doesn't come and you get a strong positive honey!!!

Aayla- I hope so too

Yay congrats on a period realfemme

Sorry you have to go on another cycle of BCP novemberrayne

I had my baseline this morning, there were 3 cysts, I will get my blood work confirmation in the afternoon and if that looks good I will begin stims tonight. I go back for monitoring Friday and Monday, he wants to keep track of me more closely to keep track of follicles versus cysts. If I don't get a call by 2pm it means my blood work is fine and I can start stims tonight. I really hope everything is fine. I don't want any delays.

I'm also having a hard time getting in a good mood or being hopeful. I'm trying so hard today.

femme - hooray!!! let the games begin! :haha:

mrsljo - I hope you are wrong and AF isn't coming. when I got my BFP I was on holiday and was cramping so much that I kept going into public restrooms to make sure AF hadn't arrived. I was sure it had at a few different points, but nope. AF and pregnancy kinda feel the same! :dohh:

danser - I'm sorry you aren't feeling hopeful. It looks like your doc is really on top of things though and I am feeling hopeful for you. :hugs: I wish I would have had a baseline ultrasound so they knew what they were dealing with. I'm so nervous for what they will see on Friday. We will both be getting scans that day :hugs: wishing you a lot of luck!

danser55- Yyyaaayyyy

So it's confirmed that I'll be going in tomorrow for my cd 3 blood work and if everything looks good I'll be starting clomid tomorrow evening

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->