Sprinkle All The Dust You Can!

LauraW

Reaction score
I found out yesterday that I am pregnant...and started spotting this morning. I have been under a LOT of stress, and am trying to stay positive. There were a few tiny clots...like sand, but the bleeding is only when I go to the bathroom. I am not bleeding through a pad, and if I check in between bathroom visits there is nothing on the paper. No cramping, just a tugging feeling once in a while. I am being paranoid, which makes it even worse.

I am going to wait the weekend and see what happens...PLEASE send all the sticky wishes and dust my way!!

heaps and heaps of PMA and :dust:

I hope this helps, but the tugging as far as I'm aware is normal; it's the uterus stretching...I've had that and mild pains / cramping since BFP. It now comes and goes. As for the spotting, about a week after getting my BFP I has a couple of instances of spotting..Again, spotting to an extent can be normal (mine was implantation).

As everyone is so different, my advice to you would be to contact your GP if you have any concerns at all. Other than that, enjoy what you have today, a BIG FAT POSITIVE!!

Congratulations and take it easy!

Nicola xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"