Spud is now known as....

Huge congrats on team pink! Your name choice is similar to want i want to name my LO, Ellie-Mae or Lillie-Mae, but my boyfriend hates both lol! xxx

Thank yoouuu :flower:

Aww they're lovely names!! I'm glad it's a girl cause me and Ross loved our girls name more than our boys name lol
xxx

Congratulations one more time hun! She will be beautiful x x You got a BIG smile on my face when I got the txt :hugs:

Congrats and welcome to team pink!!!

So happy I changed my mind, I just had this feeling aha!
She is perfect, fingers crossed for your next scan, but it is really amazing seeing a older baby in a scan I had one at 39+ weeks with Hollie and it was lovely!

I'm so Happy for you.

Congrats and welcome to team pink!!!

So happy I changed my mind, I just had this feeling aha!
She is perfect, fingers crossed for your next scan, but it is really amazing seeing a older baby in a scan I had one at 39+ weeks with Hollie and it was lovely!

I'm so Happy for you.

Thank you Emma :happydance:

Haha you were right!! We got to see her face.. although it was in black and white I could just tell she was a cutie.. and she really looks like a little girl! :D
Yeh I'm glad I get to see her again... kind of a Silver lining :thumbup:
Hopefully her little kidneys get their butts into gear and start working properly.. She'll be okay though :cloud9:

We all seem to be having girls!! :hugs:
xx

She will be fine, I know it!!
I cant believe were all having girly's :)

I love her name BTW, and I cant wait for yo to have her so we all get to see her, feels like we have seen her grow iykwim, with seeing your bump pic's!

YAY! :pink: Lots of shopping now. Btw, I LOVE the name Elsie-May, I've never heard it before!

She will be fine, I know it!!
I cant believe were all having girly's :)

I love her name BTW, and I cant wait for yo to have her so we all get to see her, feels like we have seen her grow iykwim, with seeing your bump pic's!

Yeh I hope so :thumbup:
I love how we're all having girls!!!

Thank you hun, It's based on my grandma's name :flower:
Haha yeh poor little girlies been public since day one :haha:
I cant wait to see what she looks like!! I think she'll be so beautiful even it I do say so myself :winkwink::blush::haha:

xx

YAY! :pink: Lots of shopping now. Btw, I LOVE the name Elsie-May, I've never heard it before!

Hehe I've just ordered a dress and some baby grows :D
Thank you sweet :hugs:
xx

Most babys are beautiful, but mummys are totally aloud to be biased. I am!!!
Elsie-May had better not go ever due!

Hehe, Oh god I hope she decides to make an appearance in the last week of March and no later!! lol xx

Congratulations & welcome to Team Pink! :pink:
I hope everything goes well with her kidney scan. A friend of mine had to do something similar, and her son is just fine.

Congratulations! Lovely girl. Hope everything goes well at next scan.

CONGRATULATIONS! You must be thrilled :)
I thought you would have a girl <3

Hey don't stress about the kidneys! LO had the same thing, turns out she has a duplex ureter tube on the left kidney (a form of duplex kidney) and often the antibiotics are just precautionary, she's on them for six weeks. Do not stress and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy, you'll miss it a bit once it's over!

:hugs:
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back