Squashing Peanut?

vinnypeanut

Sleep deprived!!
Reaction score
I've been wondering should i not be lieing on my stomach anymore? I find it easier to sleep if i lie on my tum and at the moment its not uncomfortable but im worried that im squashing my tum and giving peanut less room to move around. Does anyone have any advice?
x

I know you're not supposed to lie on your back after 30 weeks, but don't know what the limit is for on your front. UNtil it feels uncomfortable I suppose??

I know that when I sleep on my left hand side, I can sometimes feel baby kicking as though to get me to move, so I do!

Im not 2 sure if there is a time when you stop lying on your tummy, I stopped almost straight away because I felt tight on LO, hehe :rofl:
I know they say not to lay on your back for long and lay on your sides if poss, mainly the left side. But I move around load through the night and always end up on my back! :rofl: xxx (sorry I couldnt be any more help 2 u)

dnt worry hun, im still waking up on my tummy, i cant help it, i guess there will be a point where cnt nemore :)

my doctor told me I could sleep on my tummy for as long as I could physically sleep on my tummy haha....then he gave me the speech about how sleeping on my tummy is bad for my back :)

I ALWAYS used to sleep on my tummy but after hearing things I decided to sleep on my sides....left if I can but last night I woke up in the middle of the night on my tummy.....I was horrified with myself, but I don't think it really matters when you're not very far gone to be honest x x

I asked my MW this at my first appointment, she said it's fine until it feels uncomfy. I did until about 14/15 weeks, now it's a complete impossibility!! I can't wait to lie on my belly again, so I'd say appreciate it while you can!

your body will let you know when you cant do it any longer! i worried so much about it when i was having katie i barely slept, i always sleep atleast 1/2 on my tum! but i woke up one morning at about 40 weeks on my tummy! god knows how cos i was absolutely huge (katie was 9lb12!), but somehow i did it!

now i always sleep on my tum, but it is startin to get a bit uncomfortable, so i try to fall asleep on my side!

I always try to fall sleep on my side (am getting used to it now): find it most comfortable on my left side with my right leg bent and supported by a normal pillow.

But, even last week, I was still waking up on my tummy sometimes. I think it is getting harder to do, though.

QT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"