squeaky ittis

kate.m.

Mummy to Travis
Reaction score
some of my ittis i would describe as squeaky! is this what ppl mean when they talk about crunchy ittis? or are they on their way to goin crunchy? or is it something completely different? im not sure what ive done to make em go like this: i wash at 30 or 40 in bold 2 in 1.
does any1 else have this/know what it is?
:flower:

no, all my ittis are preloved. I was gonna start selling the SIOs too, as they just arent working 4 us :-(

It could well be at the end of its life maybe?
I have a yellow aio, its definatley the oldest of my ittis and its going much the same. You can see clearly the pul sticking and i dont think it will be long untill its done with :(

i have this too kate, except on most of my new ones too! Only difference is i use fairy.

I did a few plain washes on them which helped a little but within days they were squeaky again - mostly around the back where the top elastic is, and around the snaps :(

I dont want to send them back though in case im wrong and its something else :(

I have 9 ittis and over half do it. I thought it was just where they've dried out of shape and the PUL rubs when you adjust it. None of them seem crunchy :shrug:

i have an itti that does this as well as a CT so I don't know. both bought preloved :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->