Squinter or a different variety!

OneMore Time

Reaction score
Let me start by saying that I have a real illness when it comes to POAS. I used my last test yesterday morning and swore I would be done...I saw 3+ on the CB digital...I was totally satisfied. That brings us to today. I made it until about a half hour ago and lost my mind. :blush:

All my crazy aside - I am happy to be squinting to see the control lone for a change. :happydance:

Now - is there a support group for quitting the sticks??

Attachments

• IMAG1452.jpg
    IMAG1452.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 69
WOW what a stong line!

Walk away from the tests now, lol

I found that POAS proper took over my life for about a week at beginning of this pregnancy. Still fight the urge now, although all I have is really terrible Internet cheapies that wouldn't even show a proper line if pure hcg was poured on them haha!! Defo think a support group would be a great idea xx

Fantastic line!

My plan is one more weeks one in a few days to see if it's gone up, and that's it!

I think that's the darkest FRER I have ever seen!! :shock: :yipee:

My husband was even more addicted to me POAS than I was and since we still had a bunch of internet cheapies, he wanted me to test every day until our first scan at 7wks. It reassures him that everything was still going normally. So I did....but some point along the way the test lines stared fading and I got anxious that I was losing the pregnancy...so I googled it and found that once the hcg gets to a certain maximum, the tests can no longer respond to it appropriately and the line gets lighter. Just an FYI if you can't fully quit your POAS addiction and you have the same thing happen to you. Best of luck!!

My husband was even more addicted to me POAS than I was and since we still had a bunch of internet cheapies, he wanted me to test every day until our first scan at 7wks. It reassures him that everything was still going normally. So I did....but some point along the way the test lines stared fading and I got anxious that I was losing the pregnancy...so I googled it and found that once the hcg gets to a certain maximum, the tests can no longer respond to it appropriately and the line gets lighter. Just an FYI if you can't fully quit your POAS addiction and you have the same thing happen to you. Best of luck!!

Yeah I've herd of this before, think there is a few threads about it floating about. If memory serves me right is called hook effect I think

My last one (bottom test) was SUPER dark and wasn't even that dark. That's awesome! Maybe twins??

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/imagejpg1_zpsf23fc4ea.jpg

DH keeps joking about twins - it is a fun idea. I saw 3+ on CBWE at 4W 4D and then this test yesterday midday plus being 35 with family history - can't help but daydream about it. I know that HCG levels are all over the board so the test results can't really be a great indicator. Only an US will tell and that is at least 12 weeks away...I suppose all I can do is "patiently" wait. :winkwink:

even after my lines got darker than the control, i was still testing just because i had about 60 some tests leftover (i bought them in bulk because they were only 10 cent each when bought that way opposed to the 12.35 in a 3 pack for in store for the same sensitivity) and they were going to expire in less than a year. i didnt test every day but since my bfp at 8 dpo i tested like every day per week until 6 weeks then i cut back to about every other day and i finally stopped at 9 weeks. i still have tests left over ugh but thats my poas addict story

I made it through the whole day today with no tests! That is real progress. :thumbup:

I poas daily until the test line got darker than the control line. after that, I was satisfied. lol but I totally understand. I think I took 10 before I stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->