• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Squinter or Evap?!

megan3456

Reaction score
Hi lovelies!

This line showed up in the pre-10 min time frame!

This was with SMU on a FRER, but hadn't used bathroom in 4 hrs and didn't drink liquids

I'm currently 12-13 DPO (days past ovulation) and due for AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) in 2 days, boobs hurt like a MF and are solid, slightly sore nipples when mine are usually super insensitive, I have reoccuring mild lower back cramps (which I never have lower back pain), stuffed nose but not sick, lower belly feels like a dull ache for past few days (almost like an oncoming UTI, but it's def not since I've had before and there's no pain while urinating/urge to go), creamy CM (cervical mucus) and soft/closed CP, tired/dizzy easily, constipation.

I've been temping and had a big temp dip on 6 DPO (days past ovulation) with pinpricks in lower back and light cramping, spotting on 8 DPO, temps have stayed .6 degrees F above since then every day.

Also, I've used FRER plenty of times, I've never been pregnant before and have ALWAYS had stark white tests. I tested yesterday and 3 days ago (roughly 9 and 11 DPO), and they were stark white, both from the same box as this one I'm posting, and just bought last week. I understand blue dyes are notorious for false positives, but that it's totally possible with FRER still.

I think that's all of the symptoms, apologies for the novel but I'm new!

My tweaked photo link is below, (please let me know if the link won't work)

Feedback is super appreciated!!!

If this is my BFP, I'm due Aug 29 2017 !

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...d2&oe=5858C206

15540648_10154073050251615_3776509753489778008_o.jpg

I'm still in disbelief! Took another FRER today, it's still light but there!! Forcing myself to wait another 3 days or so to test again to make sure it is getting darker.

Yay! Sometimes it can take more than a day to get noticeably darker so don't be disheartened by a faint line :)

Update: 14 DPO, officially missed my period today, and this test (3rd) is a bit darker :)

FX for all you TTC mamas, welcoming any August buddies!

Update: now 17DPO, 3 days late, and had a nicely dark BFP this morning and made my first prenatal appt for 8 wks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"