Squinters for 4 days?

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
I got my first FRER squinter at 7 DPO (DPO based on FF ov date), under the time limit. I also got a Wondfo squinter that same day. I posted all about that here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...do-you-think-update-9-dpo-test-pg-4-37-a.html Figured by some miracle my little bean was implanted very early and pumping out hCG like crazy. Over the next few days my squinters were so light that it was impossible to photograph them, so I assumed that first squinter was a fluke. Today, 11 DPO, I got a squinter like the 7 DPO FRER again.

Are these all just antibody strips or evap lines on the FRERs? With my previous two pregnancies, any sort of line on a FRER (or a Wondfo, for that matter) always turned into something. It was a squinter for a day, and by the next day a very clear line was visible. I also had my clear BFP both pregnancies by 9 DPO, after having gotten the squinters at 8 DPO. With TTC #3 I have been getting a line (albeit faint) on every single FRER I take for 4 days now. I am so confused.

Attachments

• 7_DPO_WONDFO.jpg
    7_DPO_WONDFO.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 7_DPO_FRER.jpg
    7_DPO_FRER.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 49
  • 11_DPO_FRER.jpg
    11_DPO_FRER.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 52
Hmm. Maybe they are just indents. Best you can do is test again in a couple days and hopefully it is a positive soon!

I'm just so discouraged. With DD and DS, I had my solid BFP by 9 DPO. I know I'm out--I would have gotten something convincing by 11 DPO. What is so frustrating is not knowing whether these were all just flukes, or whether I likely had (another) CP :(

I would say you are a great line spotter which is a blessing and curse! The wondfo looks like an evap cause it's a thin line.
But also remember that each pregnancy is different! With some of my losses I had Bfps before 10 dpo, but with my dd I got a positive 10 days late and with this one, I had squinters from 7dpo until I FINALLY got a line at 12/13dpo.
Don't count yourself out till the awful witch shows :)

I see all the lines! However because it's been 4 days I'm inclined to call them indents or nasty Evaps because by now hcg would be doubling like crazy... But then again you never know... I had a pretty convincing line on frer a few days ago and I knew the minute I tested the following day that if it wasn't significantly darker it was a dud. I got af... Fx for you though xx

Thanks everyone, just took a Wondfo and now I see a squinter on that too, sigh. It's the first test I've taken this cycle that DH has said he is able to see something. I wish any of this made sense.

Attachments

• IMG_6249.jpg
    IMG_6249.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_6250.jpg
    IMG_6250.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 46
I see it. Did you check if your batch is good?

They honestly look like indent lines to me.. I don't see anything on the newest one posted. I'm so sorry.. you still have plenty of time to get that positive though!

that's very frustrating! I see something, but it's so faint so possibly an indent. or hcg isn't rising as fast as it should? I don't know if anyone has had that happen before...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->