• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

SSMG - Working Tax Credits Q!

MissRamejkis

1 Son 2 Angels
Reaction score
Hey girls, hopefully this is a pretty straight forward question for people who've already claimed in the past or for this pregnancy for SSMG.

This is mine and my partners 1st baby and the only thing we recieve on the list is working tax credits, it's a joint claim and we get about £25 a week.

Has anyone been awarded the grant based soley on recieving this?

Also I do think we'll end up on a high rate of CTC once baby is here, but i really would like the money before bubs is here to get furniture, so if i was to be turned down on this application could I re-apply once he's born and I am recieving CB and CTC?

Thanks a lot ! :flower:

I dont think you qualify for it atm but there's nothing saying you cant re-apply after baby arrives if you did apply and were turned down.

Why not give them a ring?

I hate speaking to the tax people on the phone, they scare me ! Haha. Thanks for your reply. :thumbup:

I hate speakin to them to!

I'd apply for everything and anything - whats the worse they can say .....

No hun you won't qualify on working tax alone but like op said if you get ctc when LO is here then you're able to apply then. x

Hi, once you have had your baby, you should get child tax credits, so then you "should" qualify. You have about 3 months after baby is born to claim aswell so defo re-apply if you dont get it before x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"