• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

St Helens, Merseyside or local??

Kellybird

Mummy of 3
Reaction score
Hi I'm Kelly, have just joined (yesterday) I am currently at home full time with my 4 month old daughter, I have two other Children aged 8 and 5, just wondered if there are any other mums local to me????

Kelly :flower:
xx

oooooh hi, how are you?? looks like we have a little one a similar age, Sophie is 19 weeks now ure little one is lovely xx

aww thanks, she's a little chubster (takes after her mummy! :blush:). She's coming up to 18 weeks now, times flying already. Your little one looks lovely too, we nearly picked the name Sophie as well. :winkwink: How are you?

I dont live in st helens any more but i visit regularly x

Minnie83:- Im doing well thanks!! time is certainly flying I cant believe how quickly and how big Sophie seems to be already it's scary isnt it!! My little boy who is my 2nd born was going to be called Sophie if he was a girl so we stuck with it this time ((we liked it so much)) we didnt find out the sex of the kiddies with any of them as wanted it to be a suprise lol. xx

Hi Ladies:- how are you all???? xx

Does anyone go to any baby groups? I keep meaning to go to the one at surestart near asda but I keep chickening out cos I'm shy lol! :dohh: I went to the baby massage there this morning for the first time, it was really nice. :flower:

I was going to ask the same thing!! how did you find baby massage?? I was thinking of taking Sophie to one as I think she'd enjoy it xx

It was really nice, the lady that does it is lovely, she runs the baby there group on mondays apparently. Only a few of us were there, it's different parts of the body every week, this week was legs and Olivia loved it! Really relaxing :flower: You should definately put you're name down, there's a waiting list but it's not really long.

I'll give them a ring today thanks for that!! Hows the baby holding out in the hot weather?? Sophie hated it on Saturday, thinks shes too used to all that snow and cold weather we had when they were born lol xx

She's been a right little grump! It's been boiling in our house, especially in her room I worry about her at nights :shrug: Glad it's cooling down a bit now!

awwww I know Sophs has hated it too, it's gonna get hotter again this week :o/ x

Hiya girlies :) Im from st helens too :)

Not too bad thanks and you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"