St. Pattys Day Testers. Let's Get Lucky!!!!

cutieq

Reaction score
I know St. Patty's Day is far away, but I personally could use the support to get me through! AF is due for me on 3/15, so I plan to hold out until the 17th to start testing. I'm feeling really lucky this month! There's a 4-leaf clover and BFP in my future!!!

March 17
mrshan :witch:
RaeChay :witch:
Laucu:-=
jessmke :bfp:
cutieq :witch:
NessFrench :-=
wifey2013 :bfp:
Kaiecee :witch:
NellyLou :witch:
dontworry :-=
ForbearingLuv :-=
carrie_grl :-=
Lynny77 :-=
StranjeGirl :-=
Rnttcbaby1 :-=
SerendipityED :-=
March 21
GoofyMickey :-=

Gl with testing I hope u get ur bfp on st pattys day which happens to be my dh's birthday I'm suppose to get af around the 10th we will see what happens :)

Good luck to you as well! It's so far away that I need a way to keep myself busy

I have two little ones to keep me busy but it's hard not to think about it

March is here ladies! Let the countdown begin.

Getting close kaiecee. 12 days to AF for me and 16 until I test. No way in heck am I gonna hold out that long, but I created the thread! Keep us posted. I've been symptom spotting like crazy today even though I know it's too early

Maybe dh will get an early birthday gift with a bfp if not I'll be ok since it was only the first month trying

Do u have any symptoms ?

If I don't get a bfp this month I'll be wondering why I craved dill pickle chips and chocolate at the same time lol same as my last 2

Maybe dh will get an early birthday gift with a bfp if not I'll be ok since it was only the first month trying

Do u have any symptoms ?

If I don't get a bfp this month I'll be wondering why I craved dill pickle chips and chocolate at the same time lol same as my last 2

that's a weird, but yummy craving! An early birthday BFP gift would certainly be awesome!

14 days away from St. Patty's whooo hoo! Either I will be a mom or drink my sorrows away with lots of beer - a win either way.

So it's 7 days till af and I'm cramping a little but I also had that with all my pregnancies so we will see

I dont drink but it's dh's bday on st pattys day his name is Patrick too lol so if af comes I think I'll buy some type of drink

And hopefully the next month is our month :)

Hi Ladies! I'll be testing around then also. I'll be 14dpo on St patty's day! DH is of Irish descent so I better get some good luck this month! Fingers crossed for everyone!!

Kaicee- cramping is a good sign!!

Thanks :) hoping it's a good sign and not a sign af is on her way

Both me and dh are of Irish decent and I hope by him having his birthday on st pattys day I'll get the luck of the Irish lol

I will be 18 dpo on St. Patty's Day, so I hope I will be lucky and not have AF on that day! I really want to hold out to test until the 12th at least, but I have no willpower and can talk myself into anything lol.

I'll be at the in laws probly Monday so if I don't get af I'll hold back till we get back just incase af is late which it never is I'll be 16dpo

Unexpectantly testing on Paddys day or day after! Not TTC but had a whoopsy on Saturday night, and I ovulated yesterday. AF due on 17th/18th March! Fingers crossed for you all xxx

haha iPeriod reminded me this morning that I have 9 days left until AF. It's comforting to be under the 10 day mark, but still soo long.

Welcome Laucu. You'll probably get that BFP because it was a whoopsy and you haven't been stressing!

StranjeGirl, kaiecee, Rnttcbaby1 sending you all some leprechaun luck!

Thanks
Hope everyone gets Their bfp soon

I'm due on the 15th so will be testing on the 16th.

Good luck everyone!

I'm due on the 18th. I know I'll be going insane since we are taking a break after this round until sometime in July-September

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->