Stabbing Pain (TMI)

Barneyboo

Mummy of 2 beauty's
Reaction score
:blush:

Sorry ladies but has anyone experienced a stabbing pain in their vagina just on the side, I had 3 stabs last night and have had it again just now????:wacko:

YES!!!! me....i've been getting worried...i have no idea what it is :S

Yes I had it too a few times a couple of weeks ago but not had it for a few days now. I'm not sure what it was either x

Call your doctors/midwives. It could be nothing, it could be something. Pain is always worth getting checked out.

I have been having a dull ache,and a few sharp pains in the night which are becoming uncomfortable . I will be ringing my gp in the morning just to check its ok.

Yep me too a few times and it's hurts :(

:hugs: due date twin :D
I've had those off and on for 6 - 8 weeks now - it's totally painful, for a while I would get them specifically when I sat down and it would hurt so much I'd jump back up - I mentioned it to my OB and she said it was normal, doesn't hurt for you to mention it to your caregiver though!

:hugs: due date twin :D
I've had those off and on for 6 - 8 weeks now - it's totally painful, for a while I would get them specifically when I sat down and it would hurt so much I'd jump back up - I mentioned it to my OB and she said it was normal, doesn't hurt for you to mention it to your caregiver though!

Yes we are :happydance:

I have just asked my friend who is a midwife, and she said it will be ligament pain and will be ok :thumbup:

I dont know why I didnt ask her her straight away LOL, I think sometimes I feel like I dont want to be a worry wort - which of course I am :dohh:

x x x x x

Yes been getting them today more to the side of the pelvic area and travelling across wards
think its to do with the strectching x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->