stairs in early days?

anns

Reaction score
Is it harmful to use staircase during the ffirst trimester?..I have to go to my son's school this week where no elevator is available. I am just 4 weeks now...what is your opinion?

Aww dont worry hun things like that are fine...in fact gentle exercise is really good for you...im cycling my 3 year old (she has a baby seat) to school everyday (its a couple of miles or so) and its helping keep me fit and active....dont think i will be doing it when i get bigger tho lol!
Hugs hun xxxxxx

stairs are really good exercise for when you're pregnant! With my son I took the stairs up until about 39 weeks!

Stairs are fine, word of warning though, as I used to climb 4 flights of stairs to my work every day, however around 6 weeks I got so out of breath, as I was going at 'normal speed' up the stairs, so maybe just take it a little slower, so you dont exhast yourself ;)

If your body is use to taking the stairs theres really no big deal, The only time you must worry is if your running,etc and you didnt do it before pregnancy.

I actually love climbing steps during pregnancy, but im weird like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->