Stalkers welcomed!

Mrs.Felton

TTC#1, off BC end of 6/12
Reaction score
Can you lovely ladies look at my chart. I am new to this whole temping thing so I have no idea what I am looking for. I do notice my temps are going up, I think :haha:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35ac02

I hate to say this, but it's very difficult to tell without more information. Do you take OPKs? Have you tracked your CM at all (that isn't indicated on the chart)?

It is possible you O'd on CD13, but without more information it would be too difficult to tell. Do you normally O on a particular day in your cycle? How long are your cycles normally?

Sorry for all of the questions; it's somewhat difficult to tell without any additional information. :)

~Octupus

Kind of looks like you Ovulated on CD 20, I wonder why FF didn't pinpoint it for you?

I had stretchy eggwhite cm on may 27th-30th. On the 31st I had real bd nasea and vomitted 4x. Idk if that helps all. I will start adding more info. My opk never got super dark, I think I missed the surge which my O date was suppose to be the 27th or 28th.

Well that would correlate perfectly with you O'ing on May 30th, which you temp shift confirms. It's just strange that FF didn't pinpoint it for you, looks like you are 8 dpo!! Good Luck!

I had stretchy eggwhite cm on may 27th-30th. On the 31st I had real bd nasea and vomitted 4x. Idk if that helps all. I will start adding more info. My opk never got super dark, I think I missed the surge which my O date was suppose to be the 27th or 28th.

With the EWCM, it's definitely possible that you did O on CD20, but without the prior three temperatures, you will not get crosshairs. Other than CD13, CD20 is the only other day you could have ovulated based upon your temperatures alone.

The nausea and vomiting wouldn't make sense in terms of pregnancy symptoms if you O'd on CD20 unless it was unrelated to TTC. It is possible to vomit due to O'ing, but it is not a "normal" O symptom.

Do you know when you normally O?

I always get nausea just before O, it's something to do with the estrogen surge.

I always get nausea just before O, it's something to do with the estrogen surge.

You had nausea on CD21, which is your normal prior to O, but your chart shows a temperature shift on CD20. I would assume you O'd on CD20 if that fits within your normal O timeframe. If it does or you aren't sure yet (because you haven't charted long), I would consider myself 8DPO and test in a few days.

Good luck!

Thanks ladies, I did update some of the information and probably be able to tell more once I have this month cycle to go by. I probably am 8dpo. I didn't have the strong cramps this month I usually get when I O so I was thinking it was the vitamins and herbs I'm taking.

Do you ladies know what am implantation dip would look like on my chart? I doubt I got preggers this cycle but I was just wondering.

Do you ladies know what am implantation dip would look like on my chart? I doubt I got preggers this cycle but I was just wondering.

My understanding is it is a one time dip of at least .3-4 degrees F. I do not think the dip on your chart would qualify as an implantation dip, though as post-ovulation dips don't really mean much, it doesn't mean you're out. :thumbup:

So I updated sme info on my chart so we shall see. My temps are up and I'm expecting AF Friday at the earliest and Sunday at the latest. I don fee pregnant lol so we shall see. Last month I felt pregnant and of course I wasn't :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->