Standalone Farm Meet - Tues 16th June - 12pm

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Ok ...

So a meet at Standalone Farm (Letchworth) has been arranged for 12pm on Tuesday 16th June

Anybody and everybody is more than welcome, just reply to this thread and we'll count you in!!

https://www.letchworthgc.com/placestovisit/greatforkids/standalonefarm.html

Rough list of people coming (including maybe's)

Polo & Brooke
Toria & Caitlyn
Jacey & Tye
Passengerrach & Kai
Princess bump & Maddi
Panda ally & Holly
Sparks & Meadow
Sam#3 & Harry
Sparkles & Cormack
Embo216 & Lilly

do u think kai will be interested in farms in the summer or will he still be oblivious lol. there is willows farm aswell that is quite good near st albans https://www.willowsfarmvillage.com/farm/

Well he should be taking a bit of notice of stuff in a few more weeks hun, not long after 3 months Brooke became fixated with the TV

I love farms and stuff like that, plus we could do a "deal" with them on getting in if we booked as a big group :muaha:

so do i im always making excuses to take my little sisters to farms and zoo's and stuff. well he is already a big fan of care bears lol

:rofl: that'll be Toria's lift sorted then.

Failing that if you want to save Jacey going out of her way you could always get dropped off at mine and i will drive you since its really not far at all from me

because your the one who lives far away Bexy, we all live near to eachother, pick where you move to a bit better next time will you :rofl:

Whens everyone up for it? End of June, start of July?

oooo we'd love to :) just as long as it doesn't co-inside with maddi's first birthday celebrations :) (1st july to the 5th) x x

Ok well how about everyone say when is bad for them and we can work around it ...

So far the 2nd week in June is out (Caitlyns Birthday) and the 1st week of July (Maddi's birthday)

As far as weekdays are concerned im always easy, nothing better to do lol

lol us too holly, we meet up with some lovely other friends, and mum and swimming, but its so nice to get out of the house with madds :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->