Standing BD?

ButternutBabe

Reaction score
Hey everyone, hubby and I are ttc and I'm supposedly ovulating sometime within the next day or so. He's been out of the house all day, got home all hot and sweaty, so we took a shower together. One thing led to another and it felt too good to say "stop, let's get to the bed!". So I'm wondering what my chances are of conceiving whilst standing, I did manage to keep some of it in and I am now on the bed legs up with a pillow under my bum haha.

I know it's far from ideal baby making position, but there's still a chance.. Right? Have any of you conceived whilst standing? He's a one a night sort of guy but hopefully we can try again tomorrow just so I don't completely miss this months chance..

Totally! I read somewhere that it doesn't matter regardless of position, some sperm always end up where they're supposed to!

As soon as the man ejaculates the sperm get shot straight into ur fertile cervical mucous which holds the sperm there at ur cervix so it doesn't just drop out. Any of that stuff that does drip out is mostly semen, not sperm. So yah I think ur fine. Good luck!

Yay! Good to know, thank you everyone. We did BD again last night in a more horizontal position so I'm feeling pretty good about my chances this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->