Standing up in cot...

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by AppleBlossom, Apr 9, 2009.

1. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

Grace has started pulling herself up on everything today, the couch, the door, my leg... but also her cot. I went in this morning and she was standing up chewing on the top of it. I need to lower it so she isn't as high up but I need a screwdriver and another pair of hands. There's nobody that can come round to do it till much later on tonight and Grace has fallen asleep so I put her in the cot as it is. I'm worried that in the morning she will pull herself up and go over the bars. I'm going to definately do it tomorrow but will she be ok for tonight?

2. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

Put pillows around it incase :rofl:

3. clairebear

clairebear Mummy to 2 handsome boys.

just keep an eye hun jack nearly went over the top before we lowered it x

4. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

Lol Toria.

I'm just worried incase she does go over and I don't hear her. Especially if she landed awkward on her neck/head :shock:

5. sabby52

sabby52 Mother, Nanny

Dec went over his cot a few times before I lowered it !!!! Kids are like cats they always land right way up !!!! Seriously like Toria said put some pillows down and keep her room door closed so if she does fall out (which she probably wont) she cant go anywhere. xx Good luck

6. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

Ok thanks, will put some pillows down then and hope she stays put in her cot!!

7. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

She'll cry from the shock and wake you up!!