I have a worry that keeps pushing through in my head. I havent had a period since sept, I have been to docs rencently andhad blood test, but they said they would contact me if anything showed up, and they havent so I think its clear. I will call tomorrow! Anyway so i know i need to go back and see what the next step it. When I last went in, the doctor said it could be PCOS and I could have trouble concieving. Hubby knows all this, but I fobbed it off saying i'm sure all will be fine as I didnt want him to worry, but I am worrying! What if it takes us ages to concieve?! I watched my friend go through a 2 year battle to concieve and it was awful! We got married last year, I am 25 in oct and hubby 27 next month. We have few hols this year booked all in europe last one being in oct. We have mortgage on a one bed ground floor flat. My worry is, that maybe we should get going sooner rather than later? We both want kids but were happy to wait at the mo, but can we really afford to risk that? or maybe we should at least start trying near our lat holiday!? Its really stressing me out!