Start of a BFP or chemical? UPDATE! Pg 3!!

Congrats! Mine ended in another chemical :(

B- I've been good, trying to stay busy!!! Biopsy is on May 11th ugh!! And my thyroid is still within normal limits just gotta get the nodule checked out. But I took an opk the other day after we had bd and it was positive...and we had bd 2 days before that. I thought we were in the clear because I was on cd 19. I usually O on cd 14-15. I guess my chemical changed things. I know it's a small chance but I need to know before my appointment so I will test next week. Lol. Did you call your doctor already to set up an appointment??

Congrats! Mine ended in another chemical :(

Oh no! So sorry Ale! :hugs:

B- I've been good, trying to stay busy!!! Biopsy is on May 11th ugh!! And my thyroid is still within normal limits just gotta get the nodule checked out. But I took an opk the other day after we had bd and it was positive...and we had bd 2 days before that. I thought we were in the clear because I was on cd 19. I usually O on cd 14-15. I guess my chemical changed things. I know it's a small chance but I need to know before my appointment so I will test next week. Lol. Did you call your doctor already to set up an appointment??

Lulu! Glad the thyroid is still in normal limits and the biopsy will hopefully go quickly! It would be you to get pregnant right before your biopsy! Haha but hey one of my girlfriends on here (screen name Shaele) was just about to have an HSG test done where they run the dye up into your tubes to clear them out... She was sooo nervous about it that she ended getting pregnant this cycle and is one day apart from me! We joke that she scared her body into becoming pregnant so she didn't need the procedure done! That could totally be you! Lol good luck love and keep me updated!

How did i miss this lol! Congratulations :) xxx

Lulu! Glad the thyroid is still in normal limits and the biopsy will hopefully go quickly! It would be you to get pregnant right before your biopsy! Haha but hey one of my girlfriends on here (screen name Shaele) was just about to have an HSG test done where they run the dye up into your tubes to clear them out... She was sooo nervous about it that she ended getting pregnant this cycle and is one day apart from me! We joke that she scared her body into becoming pregnant so she didn't need the procedure done! That could totally be you! Lol good luck love and keep me updated![/QUOTE]

Lol I was joking about this with my friend too! She told me 'oh you're gunna get pregnant now' lol i hear you're more fertile after a mc as well and I had an HSG in February as well...but we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->