?? Start of a bfp or Evap?

I've seen so many people with lines on these particular tests and they were all bfn. They make me nervous. Hope to see a line on a different brand test soon.

I've now had 4 different brands and all have lines on but at different variations. I've actually just realised I think I'm 11dpo tomorrow? We shall see xxxx

well if they all have lines thats great! are they progressing for you? when did you first get the line?

That's great that they've all had lines. Good luck :D

Thank you lovelies. Every test other than the IC (that has v v v v faint hint) had had lines. The CB ones have progressed a little bit but not much however I think I totally messed up my cycle after going off the day of my positive OPK but in reality my period is not due until Monday so I'm only 10dpo today. I have never had lines before 11dpo previously however this doesn't explain all the other early lines? I am really feeling it though, each day I feel worse with the sore boobs / nausea! It's awful. I am really anxious tonight which is another thing I get during pregnancy. I'm hoping for an in your face positive tomorrow haha!! Xxx

Looking forward to today's test x

Not progressing at all at the moment which is really upsetting:( xxxxx

Thank you lovely! I honestly haven't a clue what's going on. I'm constantly weeing, the nausea and sore boobs are unreal. I'm a mess.... yet nothing other than the symptoms seems to be getting stronger xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->